Hello IMBB Divas!
I’m going to tell you today about my latest love, the H2O Milk Body Lotion. I bought this sweet baby when I was looking for the Softening Mint Foot Rub (thanks to the IMBB review) manufactured by the same company. I must take a moment to thank Akansha for that review which opened up the H2O world before me. Thank you, Akansha, I am LOVING the mint foot rub.
The H2O Milk body lotion is part of the company’s Milk Nutrition Bath and Body collection, which includes milk-based shower gel, shampoo, hand cream and this body lotion.
Price: Rs. 1200 for 355 ml. Ouch!
Packaging: It’s a darling bottle of transparent plastic with a pump dispenser. Since it is transparent, you can see how much is left. Not very travel friendly, because the pump dispenser is not covered with a bigger cap. The packaging makes it look like a bottle of milk. 🙂
A look at the bottle:
What the H2O Plus Website says
A creamy, nourishing body lotion that richly moisturizes skin and helps improve elasticity with Milk Proteins, Shea Butter and Provitamin B.
• Concentrated milk proteins and milk lipids help strengthen and fortify depleted cells, helping them to resist damage caused by environmental stress
• Highly emollient shea butter heals and protects skin, leaving it touchably soft and resilient
• Provitamin B soothes irritation and helps maintain healthy a moisture balance at the cellular level
• Imparts a clean, subtle scent
On the bottle:
My Experience with H2O Plus Milk Body Lotion
I’ll put it very simply. Now that I have known this babe, I will never love another. My search for a perfect body lotion ends here.
The colour of the lotion is white and the consistency is just awesome. Not too thick, not too runny. It spreads like a dream and the skin just drinks it up. Within seconds the lotion is absorbed and you’ve got yourself silky smooth skin. It’s not greasy at all and skin looks quenched with nourishment after some days of use.
Now I have to talk about the smell separately. It may sound dramatic, but I’ll risk it. The smell is HEAVENLY. If I was to guess what angels smelled like, I’d bet on this frangrance. At the same time, it is not overpowering at all. Just a light, dreamy, lingering sort of scent. Wow.
As this lotion is not extremely heavy or thick, people with extremely dry skin may not love it so much. I think it is perfect for dry to normal skin, and makes a fantastic buy for everyone in the summers. Since my skin (except the face) is in the ‘normal’ category, I am very very happy with this product.
Pros of H2O Plus Milk Body Lotion:
1. Works like a charm to moisturize normal to dry skin. Regular use will yield visibly smooth and supple skin.
2. I also think it will give good nourishment to mature skin, provided it is not extremely dry.
3. Great for summer and monsoon months.
4. The smell is heartbreakingly beautiful.
5. Pump dispenser is hygienic.
6. Full ingredient list mentioned.
7. I like the elegant packaging!
Cons of H2O Plus Milk Body Lotion:
1. Price. It is likely to give you a guilt complex.
2. Availability: I have not seen too many H2O counters around. But you can always buy online at www.h2oplus.in
3. Extremely dry skin may need something thicker and more dense than this.
4. You may need to apply more than once a day in winters to stay moisturized.
5. The pump dispenser packaging can cause spillage during travel as it does not have a covering cap.
6. No SPF content.
Will I repurchase? Yes, whenever it’s my birthday.