WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I love roses :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: and The Body Shop has this amazing range which I’m in love with for the past 2 years now. I have already reviewed The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Mist and in conjunction, I bought this body butter in December and after finishing it all up , here comes the review.
Soften your skin all over with a beautiful 24-hour moisturizer infused with precious oil from hand-picked roses. Best for- normal/dry skin.
Rs. 775 for 200 ml or 192 gm.
Aqua, Glycine Soja Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Orbignya Oleifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin Alcohol, Parfum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Juice, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700.
My Take on The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter:
I bought this body butter in December 2011 to take care of my skin during winters. I usually used this butter during night time on my hands, feet, and legs. I also applied it after my “body scrubbing” routines at home. I love to layer my fragrance when I’m going out, hence its a nice addition to the Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Mist and Moroccan Rose Shower Gel from the same range.
Pros of The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter:
- All those who like Moroccan Rose Fragrance Body Mist will love this fragrance too (because it is from the same range ;))
- It has a fresh rose fragrance, leaves the skin lightly perfumed and soft.
- It has a nice, soft texture and spreads easily.
- The fragrance lasts up to 2-3 hours, after which its very faint, which means until you sniff it, you won’t get the fragrance.
- It has moisturized my skin really well throughout the winters.
- My skin was smooth and there were really no dry patches here and there, elbows and knees too were well moisturized.
- All the good ingredients are at the top of the list which means they are the prime ingredients.
Cons of The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter:
- The price, for some, might be on the higher side.
- I can’t use it in summers.
I really like this body butter from The Body Shop and this is the first body butter I bought from them (I know I’m damn late!! ) and I really liked it!!!
For summers, I have already bought their Moroccan Rose Body Milk and will review it very soon.
Do I Recommend The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter?
Yes totally! Nice fragrance, amazing moisturizing power, what else do we need?
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Puree Body Lotion
The Body Shop Lychee Blossom launches in India
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion
Lush Vanilla Dee-lite vs The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip
The Body Shop Olive Body Butter
The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower
Lakme Strawberry Facewash, The Body Shop Strawberry Body Puree Body Lotion , Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel