WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : This softening, soap-free daily gently cares for delicate skin while it cleanses. It contains rosehip oil and rosewater.
- For mature skin
- Rose scent
Price : Rs 500 (approx) for 250 ml
The Body Shop has launched a range of hand care products. Wild Rose Caring Hand Wash is one of them. This range is mainly targetted towards those with mature skin. But I feel those who have normal to dry hands can also use this range.
- It is a light baby pink soap free hand wash.
- The texture is satiny creamy and it feels like a mixture of cream + soap when you rub it between your palms. However, it lathers well.
- It smells of freshly plucked rose petals. I love it. The fragrance does not last long but it it makes the total experience of washing the hands quite refreshing. 😛
- I think the most important and the best thing I found about this hand wash was that it does not feel like it is stripping off moisture from your skin. I however do feel the need to moisturize my hands after washing my hands with this but I don’t find my hands feeling overly dry.
- It comes in a transparent pump bottle. Effective and useful.
- Does not contain parabens.
- After the first wash, it leaves a slippery feeling behind so you have to wash a bit harder to get that squeaky clean feel. I guess it is because of the presence of oils present in the hand wash.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Have you used The Body Shop Wild Rose Caring Hand Wash ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
The Body Shop Face & Body, Blusher, Mineral Foundation Brush Review
The Body Shop Brush On Bronze
The Body Shop Nature’s Minerals Foundation Brush Review and Photos
Spring/ Summer 2011 Makeup Trend
Dreams Unlimited Eau De Parfum
Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid Foundation Review
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil
Rose Water for Hair Care