Dove Minimising Anti Perspirant Deodorant
Only recentlyI started to regularly wax my underarms. Early last year, I used to shave most of the time and only wax when time permitted Shaving caused me nicks and prickly feeling on my underarms. To address that concern, I’ve got Dove Minimising Anti-Perspirant Deodorant which claims to minimize the prickly feeling between shaves.
I’ve used variety of deodorants, from roll on, stick and spray formats but they all are from Dove. I’ve been through years of search for a deodorant compatible with my skin. Some brands caused allergic reactions, itching and discoloration. So when I discovered that my skin received tender, loving care from the first Dove deodorant I tried, 8 to 10 years ago, I never tried other brands.
Anyways, Dove Minimising Anti-perspirant Deodorant comes in a pearlescent rosy pink, metal spray can. A can contains 100ml of product in it. I bought this last year and stopped using this since I enjoyed the pomegranate scent of Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant that comes in stick form. Until one time, my son picked my Dove deodorant stick thinking it was a toy. When he learned that we are going to swim, he could not contain his excitement. He kept on jumping on our bed as if it is a trampoline, brimming with so much joy. He threw my deodorant stick, hitting the ceiling and down to the floor, broken into pieces! So there,it was time to use my remaining Dove Minimising Anti Perspirant Deodorant.
On Dove Minimising Anti Perspirant Deodorant label:
Minimises the prickly feeling between shades.
The unique formula contains:
Pro-Epil Complex with natural extracts
Dove’s ¼ moisturizing cream.
-It cares for your underarm skin, helping to get a close shave.
-Within the weeks, underarm hair feels softer.
-With continued use, Dove minimizing reduces that prickly feeling between shaves, keeping the just shaved feel for longer.
All with the same 24hours protection and skincare expertise you expect from dove.
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-14, Butyl Ether, Cyclospentasiloxane, Perfume, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Laurate, Nylon-12, Pamitine.
What I like about Dove Minimising Anti Perspirant Deodorant:
- -It has feminine fresh scent. The scent stays on me the whole day.
- -I’ve used this last year when I was still shaving. I have this uncomfortable feeling when underarm hair is starting to grow again. I find this deodorant effective in minimizing that prickly feeling. I find shaving easier after around 2 months of use. I have used this Dove spray for 5 weeks (not everyday though), now that I wax all the time, I like how it kept my underarms smooth and I do not experience prickly feeling anymore (waxing helps too).
- -My underarms are prone to allergies and this didn’t give me any irritations.
- -It does not darken my underarms.
- – It effectively controls perspiration.
- -This dries the fastest among the deodorants I tried!
- -It kept my underarms moisturized.
What I dont like about Dove Minimising Anti Perspirant Deodorant :
- -I most of the time find the scent overwhelming upon application. What I do is, I spray it while I am inside the bathroom while the exhaust fan is on and just when I am about to go out. That way, my son won’t smell it and most of the scent will stay in our bathroom.
- -I am concerned about the safety of possible inhalation of chemicals since this has to be sprayed at a certain distance from the underarms, which is STILL somehow close to the face/nose.
My sister and I find Dove Minimising Anti-Perspirant Deodorant to live upto its claims to minimize prickly feeling between shaves. I recommend this product to ladies on the go, always in a hurry since this dries really fast. And also, to those who frequently shave to keep their underarms feeling smooth and moisturized sans the prickly feeling between shaves.
Always wear beauty!
Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Wild Rose Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
Dove Pro-Age Deodorant Roll On
Dove Pink Anti Perspirant Deodorant Roll On
Dove Go Fresh Deodorent
Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick: Pinker-bell
Lush Ultimate Shine Solid Shampoo
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Nivea Smooth Body Milk
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16
The Body Shop Wild Rose Caring Hand Wash
Oriflame Wild Rose and Cotton Protecting Shampoo
Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
Adidas Fresh 24H Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant
Mikyajy 7ubi Anti Perspirant Roll On
9 thoughts on “Dove Minimising Anti-Perspirant Deodorant – Review”
Good product Valerie, thanks for reviewing it 🙂
Yes it is Jomol. Thanks a lot. =)
aww i want this in India
sorry about ur son breaking the other one, my daughter throws things all the time too..
would have loved a review on the other one too though:)
I only saw this late last year here, relatively new to me. I hope it becomes available there very soon too Neha. =) Kids get to excited. Hihihi. =) Thanks Neha. =)
hi val! i want to praise the quality of the pics. i like that the focus is on the product and the words rather than being on the things surrounding it. thts how it shud be 🙂
thank you jyoti. 🙂 i love photography and still learning. 🙂
I’ve never seen this one… 8) not avilable in India 🙁
Good that you’ve switched to regular waxing, gives a better feeling.. 😉
Hi Esha, I hope it will be available there in the near future. Yup I agree, waxing does keep ua skin smoother compared to shaving. thank you. 🙂
wow I did not even know about any such product! thanks for reviewing!