Today, I am going to review one of my favorite eyeshadows which I am digging these days a lot and its Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow in color 08!
- It is made from 87% mineral pigments, precisely measured and selected, intense is highly concentrated for 2 x more coverage than a classic eyeshadow in one single application.
- Our iconic eyeshadows have been women’s beauty favourite for almost 150 years.
- The formula is manufactured using Bourjois’ unique baking process for radiant colour, silky textures and perfect blending.
- Intense is made up from mineral pigments.It is hypoallergenic, paraben- and fragrance-free and suitable for contact lens wearers.
- It lasts for up to 16 hours.
My Experience with Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow – 08:
Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow comes in tiny cute pots with a small mirror inside. The color of the pot varies depending upon the shade, so its quite easy to find these in our vanity. The texture of the eyeshadow is quite buttery and soft, so when I picked up the color first time using a flat eyeshadow brush, there was a lot of powdered eyeshadow left behind in the pan. This means one has to be careful while using this eyeshadow and always remove the excess eyeshadow off the brush by lightly tapping the brush. Once applied on eyes, it did not have any major fallout!
The shade 08 is quite intense and pigmented. You just need one swipe to get the color on your eyes; however, the intensity is quite buildable, so you can definitely do some intense and smokey looks using this shade. The shade 08 is brown with finely milled gold in it, but makes this color perfect for Indian occasions and parties! If used sparingly, you can use it to create soft smokey eyes as well! The eyeshadow blends really well and stays on forever! I have dry eyelids and it stays on me without a primer for 8 hours! So their claim of 16 hours as well might be true, but I have not tested it! I think with a good primer, it will last even longer!
This is how it looks on me. I have used this eyeshadow on my eyelids and blended it using a soft taupe color, used golden eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes.
Pros of Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow – 08:
- Soft and smooth texture.
- Fabulous pigmentation.
- Staying powder is the best I have come across without a primer.
- No fallout while applying.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Easily available at all Bourjois counter and even online.
- Easy to blend due to its smooth texture.
- This color can be used for intense as well as soft eye looks.
- The texture is powdery, but not chalky and patchy at all.
Cons of Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow – 08:
- No brush provided, which honestly, I do not find as a con, but it may be for some.
- Since the texture is a bit powdery, always tap off the excess from the brush before applying.
Rs. 410 and you get 1 gm of product.
Do I Recommend Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow – 08?
Definitely! I highly recommend these little pots of goodness! Every beauty and makeup addict must try these at least once!
Hope the review of helpful and until tomorrow, enjoy the weekend!
Bourjois Effet Lumiere Golden Eyeshadow Trio
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil
Bourjois Round Pot Eyeshadow Brun Expressif Review, Swatch
Bourjois Eyeshadow 08 Beige Rose
MAC Basic Eye Shadow Quad Swatches, Review, EOTD
Sleek Bad Girl Eye Shadow Palette
Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow Murano
Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10