WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil Review
This is also included in my “Best Buy” list… Not actually “BUY”.. Because SA gave me Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil – Black free on purchase of Bourjois concealer, some scheme was going on :-D.. yepi I got it for free.. And I am so happy that I didn’t paid single penny for this excellent. Now a day’s Eyeliner pencils and Khol are in boom… I have noticed that out of 10 girls at least 8 girls wear either the black or color liner. And again to contend all the companies have commenced variety of eye pencils.
All about Eye Liners:
- There are variety of tones, textures and types of eyeliners available in market; ideally suited for different situations, weather conditions, shape and color of the eyes.
- Eyes are very fragile and need to be handled with care.
- Soft eyeliner pencils, liquid eyeliner, felt tip eyeliner that works like the liquid one and the cake eyeliners are the most common types available in the market.
- Pencils and felt tips glides easily on the eyelid area and it doesn’t not require pressure.
- Using eyeliner properly needs a lot of practice and a steady hand to avoid smudging it.
- Pencil and felt tip eyeliners are easier to control as you can use them like pens to sketch the desired look and define your eyes.
- Liquid eyeliners need more practice just like using pointed brushes in painting and may smudge easily but they make better, brighter and clearer lines.
- Enriched with pure pigments, this kohl allows for an intense result from the very first stroke and lasts up to 16 hours*.
- Its soft and blendable formula is ideal to apply both on the inner and outer rims of the eye.
- Hypoallergenic, with natural wax and vitamin E, it is gentle on the delicate eye contour area.
- Smooth, intense, rich, glamorous … just your type!
- High density color in an absolutely must-have pencil. Line, define and smudge your way to smoldering perfection. Safe for contact eye wearer and sensitive eyes.
- *Scientifically tested on 22 consumers – result obtained on 32% of panelists
Price: I don’t know the exact price because I got mine for free with the purchase of some Bourjois products. But I had asked for the price and It’s around 220 INR.
- Noir Expert 01 – Black
- Gris Ingenieux 02 – Gray
- Brun Expressif – Brown
- Vert Inspire 05 – Dark Green
- Violet Artiste 06 – Purple
- Bleu Original 11 – turquoise
- Bleu Evasion – Blue
- Argent Creatif 13 – Silver
Shade information – 01 Noir Expert
I think I should sharp it… Swatch on my hand. Isn’t it darkest Black???
At morning 7 AM when I applied it.. I have applied it on upper lash line as well as on waterline .
You can see the khol on my waterline has faded where as the eye liner is intact.. These I have captured at evening 5 o’clock and you can see the kajal on waterline has completely gone but the liner is still as it is..
WOW Factors of Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil:
- I have Black color and it is the Blackest khol I have used till now. It is pure and ultra black.
- The colors are very dark and pigmented.
- It is not at all harmful or problematic for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes as it is opthomologically tested.
- It glides on pretty smoothly.
- Used for both waterline as well as upper lash line.
- The stay-on power is also very good. On waterline it lasts for 2-3 hours before it starts little smudgy where as it stays on the upper lash line all day without smudging. Anyways there is no kajal which stays all day on waterline.
- It is gentle to use on the inside edge of the eyes without making them water.
- It comes off easily with the makeup remover.
- It contains vitamin E and jojoba oil.
- The texture of the khol is silky smooth so it doesn’t hurt or scratch while applying
- The range of the shades is also very good.
- Not too expensive.
What I don’t like about Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil
- Nothing…. Yes there are no negative points for this pencil. Honestly it’s a best eyeliner I have ever used.. :inlove:
I definitely recommend this eye pencil and khol. Its best and amazing. I am also planning to buy purple, green and silver shades.
Today’s Pick is MICHELE ‘Tahitian Jelly Beans’ Watch