WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I love perfumes and I have been hoarding them a lot! The number of me finishing perfumes till the last drop is hardly 1 or 2! I have so many in my stash that most of them still have more than half remaining and I end up giving most of them to my mom and sister whenever I buy new ones. Recently, I did a big splurge in buying 2 new perfumes. I was treating myself with one for my anniversary and the other one was gifted by my dear hubby! Today’s review is all about Chopard Happy Spirit Bouquet D’Amour Eau de Parfum. Read on to know more!
Price and Quantity: $108 for 75ml
The third opus in the Happy Spirit family, Bouquet D’Amour is dedicated to heartfelt love. Bursting with joyful innocence, green zest of yuzu instantly refreshes pink Loukoum for irresistible lightness; powdery peonies enhance the subtle fruity aroma of raspberries; woody cashmeran and musk evoke precious sensuality. This fragrant illustration of romance and tenderness comes in a softly curved bottle featuring garnet- and pink-tourmaline-colored baguette stones. Love personified.
My Experience with Chopard Happy Spirit Bouquet D’Amour Eau de Parfum:
Happy Spirit comes in a pink cardboard package. It has the name and the ingredient list on the back. As soon as you open the box, you find dual toned dark and light pink stoned cap which was bright. Chopard is associated with jewelry and this showed the connection. The perfume comes in a pink heart-shaped glass bottle with a silver cap. I absolutely love the package. The heart shaped package makes it a perfect present to gift your better half, especially for a romantic occasion. The cap closes with a click. The glass bottle feels a bit heavy but it is travel-friendly. The silver nozzle sprays the perfume effectively and for now, there have been no issues!
The perfume is very feminine. As the name suggests, it is a spring of fresh bouquet of flowers. The floral fragrance dominates in the fragrance. The top notes are Yuzu, Pink Loukoum. The middle notes are Peony, Raspberry and the base notes are Musk and Cashmeran. The perfume also has notes of Rose and Vanilla.
The fragrance of the perfume is mild and sensual. When first sprayed, it comes as a gush of alcoholic fragrance and needs 5-10 seconds settle down time. I coughed the first time I used it as it was so strong! But, within seconds it settled down into one of the finest perfumes I have ever tried. The top note in the perfume is Rose and it dominates the fragrance. The smell of roses is almost 75% and the rest 25% is divided among the Peony, Vanilla and Raspberry notes. I hardly smelt any Musk in it! I do not like roses but I have a fetish for rose based fragrances and this one smells similar to TBS British Rose range products. So, if you love roses, this is one of the fragrance you have to own!
The product doesn’t cause any irritation on the skin. This perfume is a bit light compared to Chopard Casmir I have used. Even though it is an EDP, the longevity on the skin is pretty weak. It is intense for 1-2 hours and then starts fading; you can still smell light hints of it after 5-6 hours but it needs a reapplication! I wish it lasted longer as the big bottle makes it difficult to carry around especially when you have small purses!
The product is suitable for any age and for any occasion. I prefer it for dinners and outings where you need to smell wonderful yet, keep it low key. I wish the perfume offered something a little intense than the light rose but, I love the sweet, fresh fragrance and I am sure this would last me a really long time. And since this was a gift, I am sure this would be my companion till the very last drop! So, summing up:
Pros of Chopard Happy Spirit Bouquet D’Amour Eau de Parfum:
• Beautiful, sealed package
• Romantic, jewel themed design which makes it a perfect product for gifting
• Spray nozzle effectively dispenses the perfume
• Dominated by sweet, rose fragrance and is a floral fragrance
• Light, fresh and feminine which makes it suitable for any occasion
• Suitable for any age
Cons of Chopard Happy Spirit Bouquet D’Amour Eau de Parfum:
• Longevity could have been better
Would I Recommend Chopard Happy Spirit Bouquet D’Amour Eau de Parfum?
I would surely recommend it!
Would I Repurchase Chopard Happy Spirit Bouquet D’Amour Eau de Parfum?
I am not sure! This bottle would last me a long time!
Chopard Wish Eau De Parfum
Clinique Happy Heart Perfume
Zara Nuit Eau De Parfum
Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman Eau de Parfum Spray
Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio G Eau de Parfum
Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Eau De Parfum
Zara Woman Gold Eau De Parfum
Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum
Chanel Allure Eau de Parfum Spray