WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello dolls! Happy Monday to you all 😀
I’m here with a review for a makeup brush from Colorbar. The attractive look of this brush is what made me buy it, you know because I’m all things pink?! 😛
Read on to know whether it works as good as it looks or not.
Description & Claims of Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush :
• Meet the fluffy pouf with oomph! This plump powder brush is a charmer that blends all kinds of powders to give you a camera-ready face every stroke, every day. The soft, rounded bristles say no to powderiness or caking for a smooth, even finish.
• Pack in your foundation with powder using the Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush.
• This is a fluffy brush which picks up enough amount of powder required to cover the face.
• Unlike other powder brushes Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush is not large, but perfectly sized to cover the smaller areas of the face.
Features of Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush :
• Blends in powder evenly.
• Packs in all the makeup.
• Soft bristles which are soft on skin.
• Evenly distributes powder on face.
• This brush comes in a reusable zip lock pouch that may be used to store the brush.
• The fuchsia bristles of the brush paired with the black ferrule and white stem give it a very attractive look, adding the colour to your dresser!
How to use Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush :
Stroke the brush over powder and tap off excess. Blend well using circular movements starting from the centre of your face and working outwards.
Gently clean the brush by washing with mild shampoo and cold water, rinse and leave to air-dry.
My Experience with Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush:
Thanks to IMBB, I now have so many beauty products I never thought I’d have. Well those products need brushes, don’t they? So here is my review for yet another brush that I own from Colorbar amounting it to 11 makeup brushes! :O *embarrassed*. Oh well, what you going to do? 😛 Back to the brush, the packaging is really useful. The brush comes in a reusable zip-lock pack and storing it is no worry! The bristles are fuchsia pink and too cute to look at. They’re soft and blend any powder very well on the face.
I usually use it with blushes and compact powders (if I don’t want to use the puff), it works very well! It picks up the right amount of product and is not at all harsh in nature. The bristles are pretty dense but still compact. The only thing I hate about the brush is the size of the handle! It is so broad, sometimes gets uncomfortable to hold. Other than that, the product is great and I’m happy with my purchase 😀
Strengths of Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush:
• Picks up the right amount of powder/blush.
• Super soft bristles, they don’t poke.
• Reliable product from a reliable brand.
• Very attractive packaging.
• Comes in a zip-lock pack.
• Availability is not an issue.
Flaws of Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush:
• Not so economical when compared to brushes from Faces, Vega, etc.
• Bristles might shed after washing.
• Handle could’ve been a little narrower.
It’s great. Can be used with compact powders, loose foundation, blushes, too! The packaging is too cute and I love the pink bristles. The brush’s quality is very good; it is long-lasting and travel-friendly. It comes in a reusable zip-lock pouch so you need not worry where to store it. It works very well and is true to its claims. What else do I need to say? Go for it!
IMBB Rating: 4.8/5.
Would I Recommend Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush?
Would I Repurchase Colorbar First Impressions Powder Brush?
Yup, if I need to!
Colorbar Enchanting Kohl Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Triple Act Compact
Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencil
Colorbar Concealer is Back!
Colorbar Crackle Nail Lacquer Photos
Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Liner Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Liquid Addiction Lipstick Berry Blush (05)
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Iced Tea
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Peach Tango 09P
10 Most Favourite Colorbar Matte Lipsticks
Colobar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Demure
Essence Powder Brush
MAC 150 Large Powder Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush by Samantha Chapman
ELF Studio Powder Brush – Flat Top
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush