WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
What are Colorbar I Glide Pencils?
Defines like a pencil and glides like liquid eyeliner, the I-Glide Eye Pencil, with its smooth formulation, gives your eyes rich colour in a single stroke and blends in easily after application. Lasts longer than 8 hours; does not feather or bleed.
Price: Rs 325 (Indian Rupees)
Shades avilable for Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencils : Six shades Silver hue, CocoBar, Jaded, Electra, Prunella and Blackout.
- Blackout: Intense Black
- Jaded:Jade (greenish toned)
- Electra: Electric blue
- Silver Hue- Silver
- Cocobar: Chocolate Brown
- Prunella: Jewel Purple
I bought two from Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencils Range: Back out and Prunella
Why should you buy Colorbar I Glide pencils?
- The eye pencils are soft, creamy and glide like a dream on your eyes.
- They are waterproof. Even if you splash water on you face, the eye liner would stay as is.
- You may smudge the liner within 10-15 seconds of applying to get the soft smokey look. After that it sets for (I don’t know) 7 hours, 8 hours..
- I packaging is cute.The caps are slightly rounded unlike the regular square caps.
- The ends of the pencils are coloured. It helps in locating the colour easily.
- It doesn’t come off with my Fab India Lavander Cleansing milk. So I spray a little rose water and olive oil on a cotton swab and wipe it gently from my eyes. It comes out easily without tugging or pulling my eyes.
- I love how intense the colours are.
- The liner does not feather or bleed at all.
Why should you NOT buy Colorbar I Glide Pencils?
- I like to work with sharp pencils. Since I Glide eye pencils are extremely soft, one swipe on an eye and the pencil becomes blunt. So I have to re-sharpen it . I am going to finish them up pretty soon.It is not to much of a con as well for me because had these been retractable ones, I would have hated them.
- While sharpening sometimes the tip breaks. Reason could be the soft wax.
Other than that I love these pencils. My problem with Colorbar I define pencils was that they were not soft enough to be able to glide easily on my eye lids. The I Glide Pencils have really sorted out my problem. Infact, I cannot carry pinks and purples on my eyes but Prunella is such a bright jewel purple that it brightens up my eyes.
But I have a feeling that colorbar is increasing its prices slowly. There is a Rs 100 jump from I define pencils to I glide Pencils.Sigh!
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: