WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Colorbar has launched its new range for lipsticks called Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipsticks.
Claims : The Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick has a special matte formula that makes it easy to apply. Sets within seconds of application and makes your lips look fuller. Its waterproof formulation makes it last for up to 8 hours. Enriched with vitamin E, the Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick is smooth, creamy and gives excellent color without drying or cracking the lips also acting as a natural antioxidant against skin ageing. Available in 6 shades.
Price : Rs 550
My Experience with Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick:
- These lipsticks come in a sleek silver casing. Once you open the cap, the lipsticks are encased in plastic grey covering.I like the pretty packaging, easier to carry. Also the caps are tight.
- I have three of the six shades from the Colorbar long wear lipstick range.
Truffle is a an earthy brown colour. Soft shade and would suit a lot of Indian skin tones. A nice subtle colour for office wear.
Plum Show is a bright fuchsia plum shade.
Tempt me a terracotta brown colour. It has a little orange undertone. On lips, truffle and tempt me look quite similar. i just feel Truffle would be an easier colour to pull off.
Rest 3 shades:
- The long wear lipstick is matte. It is super pigmented and opaque.
- The lipstick doesn’t smear or smudge even though every shade is pretty bright.
- It stays on my lips for 4 hours. These 4 hours include a full meal and some snack munching. Even after a full meal, the colour is still on my lips. Without a meal and just snacks, the lipstick stay on even longer. I would put this Colorbar range in “long wear lipstick” category.
- It is quite drying but not so drying to make your lips uncomfortable. If you have chapped lips, these might not be a good option for you.
- The lipstick doesn’t have any weird smell.
- Colorbar has packed this lipstick nicely. The color stickers are stuck at the bottom of the lipstick so it is easier to locate. Just store it upside down in a mug and you are sorted.
- It makes my lips look fuller.
The not so good things about Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick:
- The shade selection is very limited. 4 out of 6 lipsticks are brown.
- It does not live up to the 8 hour stay on claim. I think that would hold true only if you don’t eat, drink or talk.
- I think it’s expensive at Rs 550. Most Colorbar lipsticks are priced anything between 200-350/-
Overall I think these are good picks for working women both in terms of staying power and shade selection.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you tried Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick?
Sent by brand for consideration.