How are you all? I am doing good and hope you guys are doing great. Winter tends to make our hair dry, damaged and brittle. Such hair issues generally lead to hair loss. Since we always want to keep our hair healthy and nourished, here is a hair tonic you all need. Today I am presenting the recipe of a hair tonic. Here is the full recipe.
⦁ 20-25 cloves
⦁ 4-5 bay leaves
⦁ One bowl filled with water
1. Take one vessel and fill it with water.
2. Allow the water to boil for some time.
3. Now add cloves to the water and cover the vessel with a lid.
4. Now, allow the water to boil and wait until the color of the water turns pale yellow.
5. Now, add bay leaves and stir for some time.
6. Now, allow both the ingredients to boil.
7. Switch off the flame and allow the water to cool down.
8. Strain out the water and collect in a bowl.
As this is a hair tonic, you can apply this directly all over your scalp and roots of your hair. Massage it gently for 10-15 minutes and keep it overnight. On the next day, wash your hair nicely.
Benefits of Bay Leaves:
⦁ Bay leaves contain a high amount of antioxidants which strengthen your roots
⦁ Detoxifies your scalp
⦁ Treats dandruff and scalp problems
⦁ Gives you long, bouncy and shiny hair
⦁ Prevents hair damage and hair loss
Benefits of Cloves:
⦁ Due to antibacterial and antifungal properties cloves keep your scalp healthy
⦁ Eradicates free radicals which lead to scalp damage
⦁ Boosts hair growth
⦁ Keeps your scalp healthy and clean
DIY Dark Circle Corrector Eye Serum
DIY Wild Turmeric and Milk Skin Whitening Pack
Effective DIY Recipes Using Cloves for Healthy Body, Skin and Hair
Biotique Bio Clove Purifying Anti-Blemish Face Pack
Fabindia Clove Gel Face Pack
5 Amazing Green Foods for Health and Beauty
DIY-Moong Dal and Bay Leaf Earrings
O3+ Whitening Tonic
Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Tonic