Lately I’ve been obsessed with bath salts, especially making them. So don’t be alarmed if you see many bath salt recipes from me in the future. I truly feel these bath salts calm you down after a day of work, and I feel awesome after using them. Anything that is related to skin and bath attracts me. So I make my bath salts at home because making them is kind of addictive and therapeutic to me. Let’s get started with this simple DIY.
1. Measure out some epsom salt. I just made enough for myself.
2. Add in a teaspoon of baking soda.
3. Add some peppermint oil. Again, to your liking. I like my bath water to smell cool and minty, so I
added a little extra.
4. Mix everything well, especially the oil so that it gets distributed in the salt pretty well.
5. At this point you can add your mint leaves, if you want. I think my peppermint oil did a good job, hence I skipped mint leaves.
1. Since we did not add any liquid to it, you can store this scrub in an airtight jar in your
2. You can adjust the amount of the ingredients as per your liking.
Benefits of Ingredients:
It contains magnesium that gets easily absorbed by the body. It also helps in alleviating pain and in reducing inflammation. Epsom salt also contains sulphates that help in eliminating toxins from the body. Epsom salt also helps to soothe the body.
Since it is a natural anti-inflammatory and a mild antiseptic, it prevents acne, reduces blemishes and opens up your pores. It also absorbs excess oil from the skin.
Peppermint Essential oil
It contains menthol which is known for its cooling properties. It also makes your skin brighter and controls acne. Also it doesn’t allow pore clogging and freshens you up.
DIY Scalp Exfoliator for Long, Healthy Hair and Flake-Free Scalp
DIY Homemade Makeup Remover with Cucumber and Coconut Oil
How To Make Empty Magnetic Makeup Palette – DIY
How To Grow Long Eyelashes With Castor Oil: DIY
Antioxidant + Age-Defying Face Pack: DIY
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion
Beauty Formulas Cucumber Cooling Eye Pads
Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub
The Nature’s Co Eucalyptus Bath Salt
Khadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil