By Surabhi Singh
This is my first DIY on IMBB. I was very keen to share this DIY face pack recipe after seeing its effects on my skin. When you don’t want to face those harsh chemicals then natural remedy is the only way to solve your problems. I keep trying different natural ingredients to see what works for me. In this face pack, I have used ingredients that reduce acne and its blemishes. This face pack also gives a glowing effect to the skin and makes it soft and supple. I can’t stop touching my face after using this face pack.
Ingredient and their benefits:
Ingredients used in this face pack are known for their antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing acne, their scars, and blemishes. These ingredients also lighten the skin tone.
1. Raw turmeric paste: Everyone knows the benefits of turmeric. It reduces scars and makes the skin glow. It enhances collagen production as well. I always use raw turmeric paste in my face packs. If you don’t have this paste, you can use turmeric powder too.
2. Gram flour or besan: It is known to make your skin clean and even toned.
3. Lemon: Lemon is rich in vitamin C which acts as an agent in reducing blemishes, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and pigmentation.
4. Freshly brewed green tea with sugar: Green tea offers so many benefits. It removes redness and closes up the pores. Green tea is a great source of antioxidants. It firms up your skin and adds a glow to it. In addition to this, green tea helps you to combat your acne and pigmentation problems with ease. Sugar is a good exfoliator, hence it will remove dead skin cells.
5. 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil: Use tea tree essential oil in this face pack. Tea tree oil is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. Hence, it helps combat acne and blemishes.
Take 1 teaspoon raw turmeric paste in a bowl and add 2 teaspoon besan in it.
Squeeze lemon juice in it and add 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil.
Now add 2-3 teaspoon of freshly brewed green tea with sugar. If you feel the pack is too thick then add more green tea or add besan if it’s too runny.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Cleanse your face properly with lukewarm water.
Step 2: Gently massage for 4-5 minutes and let it be on your face for 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: After 15-20 minutes, wash off the face pack with normal or slightly cold water.
Step 4: Now pat dry your face and apply your favourite moisturiser.
From the first use only, you will feel a lot of difference in your skin. This will impart a glow and make your skin soft. You will definitely see the good results after a month of regular usage, believe me. I use this face pack twice a week. It also lightens the acne scars and blemishes with regular use and reduces sudden breakouts as well. Its ingredients help reduce skin tanning and make the skin appear brighter.
1. Use this face pack twice or thrice a week.
2. If you have dry skin, add any other essential oil or add a few drops of almond oil.
3. If you accidently brewed extra green tea then freeze it. You can rub those ice cubes after washing off this face pack. This will improve your skin as cold pressure enhances the blood circulation. Bonus point, right? 😛 Try this out and let me know how it worked for you. 🙂
Natural Hair Spa Treatment at Home – DIY
DIY Dark Circle Corrector Eye Serum
Intensive Hair Treatment for Hair Re-growth: DIY
4 Green Beauty DIY Recipes
DIY Baal Jhad Herb (Alkanet Root) Infused Coconut Oil for Hair Growth
10 Quick Ways To Treat Acne
Homemade Cinnamon Treatment For Pimples
Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream
Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Skin Clarifying Blemish Gel