DIY Fresh Cabbage Juice Pack To Remove Tan And Skin Pigmentation
Hi Girls ,
Now that summers are approaching we are all busy loading our vanities with sun screen lotions anti-tan gels , face packs and astringents/coolers .
Here is one simple DIY with raw cabbage juice which I have been using since my school days to lighten my skin tone , remove pigmentation and tan .
Let me show you how I make this pack….
1. Freshly grated raw cabbage
2. A binding medium like multani mitti / besan / rice flour
4. Pinch of turmeric as an anti-septic . I use Kapurahaladi/ Amba halad/Amba-haldi also called mango ginger in English , not the ordinary one we use for cooking. This one is known to remove facial hair .
1. Take a raw cabbage and grate it .
2. Squeeze the juice from grated raw cabbage and collect it in a small bowl .
3. Add honey
4. Add multani mitti / besan / rice flour as a binding medium with pinch of turmeric and make a paste .
5. Preserve some juice and dip two small cotton balls in it .
This is how the pack looks :
Pack when applied on back of my hand :
How to use this face pack:
1. After you have mixed all ingredients let the pack stand for 10 mins
2. Take some paste and apply it on the face and neck.
3. Now , take the two cotton balls dipped in cabbage juice and place them on your eyes .
4. Lie down for a while till the pack dries off .
5. Wash it off with plain water (normal temperature).
6. Pat your face dry and apply a moisturiser.
My experience with this pack:
I have been using this pack since my teenage upon my mum’s recommendation . Everytime she grates cabbage for salad she keeps some juice in small bowl for me to use .
Use only freshly grated cabbage juice otherwise it gives weird smell due to its high anti-oxidant content . Do not store the juice for later use as the juice starts giving weird smell .
Cabbage juice is high in anti-oxidants (I am not covering it here as it makes the DIY lengthy .However , you can read it HERE ).
I have been using this pack since teenage . It is very effective in cleaning tan , pigmentation and pimple marks and scars due to its high content of anti-oxidants. When you place the cotton balls dipped in cabbage juice on your eyes it helps in removing under eye dark circles . The honey in pack moisturises the skin and the binding agent(multani mitti / besan / rice flour ) + turmeric powder acts as exfoliating agent when you remove the pack by slowly massaging it in circular directions . Wherever , you have facial hair remove the pack by slowly massaging in direction opposite to hair growth .
Do not mix any other juice with this pack as cabbage juice itself is high on various anti-oxidants.
Cabbage juice is a great detoxifying agent when taken internally . Read more about it HERE.
Everytime you grate a cabbage for salad make this easy-peasy pack . 🙂
Since all the ingredients are readily available this pack is easy to make and gives good results. So ladies do give it a try and let me know how you find it.
Thank you all for reading. I hope you all will like this pack and find it useful like I do.
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack