BLUE-GREY & WHITE NAIL ART
This nail art demo is especially for somreeta. She had requested me to do one after seeing it in one of the Dior pure poison pictures.
Okay here we go:
1) Any matte nail paint. Here I have chosen a grey one. You can go in for any dark colored nail paint.
2) White nail paint.
3) A 000 brush used in painting.
A white nail art pen.
Those who are not comfortable with brushes can use a nail art pen. I got one from BEAUTY CENTRE in Mumbai for 75 bucks. These are also available in different colors & glitters too. There are also tube colors available for the one who use brushes. The tube colors are better & brighter comparatively.
NAIL ART DEMO:
• First file your nail according to the shape you need.
• Then apply the first coat of nail paint.
• Then goes the second coat after the first one dries up.
• Then either with a white nail paint using a brush or pen draw the outline of a 1/4 circle at the corner of the nail & fill it out.
• Then draw the petals of the flower. First the outline, then filling.
• Draw four petals along the quarter circle.
Voila, here is your nail art ready.
If one wants one can decorate it further with a black outing. But I like it very simple so….just left it like that. This nail art is neutral in color and can be done for day wear.
This is one of the easiest and least time consuming nail art. It can be done within seven minutes flat. I really love this one for the time factor.
Image source – www.barrym.com
Valentine’s Day Nail Art Tutorial- Two Designs
How To Do Nail Art at Home
Orange Black Sponge Technique Nail Art Tutorial
Peacock Feather Inspired Nail Art Tutorial
Cute Fruity Nail Art Tutorial
Two Way Nail Art Pen and Brush
Sponge Technique Nail Art Tutorial