There’s no dearth of face packs when it comes to getting your skin to glow. Apart from the many face packs available in the market for this purpose, it’s very easy to whip some natural DIY face packs in your kitchen to get incredibly gorgeous and glowing skin. Let’s take a look at some simple and easy face packs that you can prepare to make your skin glow like never before!
1. Sugar, lemon juice and olive oil: Prepare a mixture by taking some olive oil, lemon juice and sugar. The sugar will help exfoliate your skin, the olive oil will deeply nourish your skin from within and the lemon juice will add an instant boost of radiance. Together, these three ingredients work like magic to give you glowing skin.
2. Baking soda and yogurt: Baking soda is a wonderful exfoliator for your skin and it makes your skin glow instantly. Yogurt is nourishing and helps brighten your skin. Add a pinch of baking soda to a tablespoon or two of yogurt and apply to cleansed skin. Massage it in upward circular motions and rinse after 10 minutes.
2. Rose water, sandalwood and turmeric: Add half a teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and turmeric powder to a base of pure rose water. These three ingredients work to nourish your skin and make it glow from deep within.
4. Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth) and yogurt: This is a classic combination and a very quick and easy face pack to prepare. Add a teaspoon of multani mitti powder to some cool yogurt and apply it all over. This face pack really evens out your skin tone and makes you glow like nothing else! You could substitute the yogurt with milk if you have very dry skin.
5. Tomato, papaya and avocado: A face pack prepared with a combination of these three wonderful fruits will nourish your skin and make it glow instantly. Take some ripe tomato, ripe papaya and avocado and blend the three into a pulp. If you like, you could add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply it to your skin for a gorgeous glow.
6. Egg white and banana: Take a raw egg white and add a mashed ripe banana to it. Mix well and apply it to cleansed skin. This face pack has many benefits. It will cleanse your pores, remove blackheads and whiteheads, nourish your skin and give you a youthful glow.
7. Oatmeal and honey: Oatmeal is a great choice for a gentle and natural exfoliator for your skin. When used as a face pack in combination with raw honey, it can have many skincare benefits. It will deeply nourish and exfoliate your skin and make it glow in a very healthy way.
8. Banana and honey: The combination of mashed ripe banana with honey is another one to make your skin glow from deep within. It will leave your skin feel super smooth, supple and nourished.
9. Raw milk: The wonders of raw milk have been acclaimed for time immemorial when it comes to making your skin glow. It helps remove tan, hyperpigmentation and gives your skin a glow like never before. This is a great one-ingredient face pack that is totally fuss-free and so easy to use.
10. Aloe vera gel and rose water: Aloe vera gel mixed with some rose water is great for sensitive skin and problem skin. If you’re looking for soothing and skin calming ingredients that will help you get that natural glow, these two are your best friends. Make sure to use fresh and natural aloe vera gel and pure distilled rose water for this.
Effective Homemade Face Pack To Treat Hyperpigmentation
5 Homemade Face Packs To Remove Tan
5 Best Homemade Coffee Face Packs
15 Best Homemade Face Packs with Honey
Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin
Homemade Facial for Crystal Glowing Skin