WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello Ladies, less than a year back, I was not knowing about a lot of makeup product/tool. Now that has changed a lot. I have started exploring and learning more and more about makeup. IMBB definitely has its fare share in that :haanji:
Why Am I telling all this? Because back then I was only knowing that we use a kitchen tissue to blot excess oil from deep fried snack like samosas , but a sheet to blot oil from face ??!! 😀
When I learnt about the existence of these oil blotting sheets, I was thrilled and so waiting to try it. I took advantage of the opportunity to order ELF products and included oil blotting sheet as well in my list. Actually 4 packs of it :toothygrin:
What ELF has to claim about Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
• Absorbs oil and shine
• Mattifies shiny skin
• Pore minimize
• Woven texture eliminates shine and keeps skin matte for hours (Isn’t this same as claim one and two :stars: )
• Green tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections ?:)
Direction To Use:
Gently pull out shine eraser sheet from envelope. Blot sheet in T-Zone. Flip sheet and blot all other facial areas. Use whenever skin needs to be mattified.
Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract.
What is it?
This is a palm sized sheet to blot away excess oil from the face, without removing the makeup. Each super sleek pack contains 50 sheets.
What I Like about ELF Shine Eraser:
1. I have a combination dry skin with my nose getting oily pretty fast. This sheet does blots away the shine from my nose without removing my makeup (Check out the oil sheen on the used sheet photo).
2. For my t-zone, I just need one sheet at a time. However if you have got a oily skin, you need more sheets to blot the oil from face.
3. If I do touch-up after blotting my face with this, my makeup does not look cakey at all.
4. This is super doper cheap at $1 for 50 sheets.
5. Keeps my t-zone shine free for good 3 hrs. I use it once in the afternoon and I’m done for the day.
6. Very easy to toss into the bag/purse. Super travel friendly.
What I Don’t Like about ELF Shine Eraser:
1. Claims like pore minimizing and skin re-texturing is a bit too much :spank: . I don’t see any of those effects :nababana: .
2. You may need to dab the sheet multiple times to remove oil from face.
3. Not available in India.
Keeping these cons apart, these are definitely decent oil blotting sheets which are very cheap, handy and useful.
I would definitely recommend these to gals who have oily/combinational skin.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
ELF Studio Lip Primer and Plumper
ELF Eye Widener
Elf Facial Shimmer Whip
L’oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss Moon Crystal
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Lakme Star Shine Lip Gloss – 24
Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Eraser Pen
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture – Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Sun protection
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub Oil Free
Acnemoist – Oil Free Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
Guide to an Oil Free Skin- Get Rid of Oily Skin
Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe
Watson’s Green Tea Anti Oxidant Facial Mask
MAC Wipes Review and Experiment