I am enjoying my time at home with my parents, husband and kids but only 10 more days left to enjoy the luxury. Anyway, we have to be content with what God has given us. Today, I am here to review a body wash from Fa. Read on further to see how impressed I am with the product.
10.50 AED for 250 ml.
The rich shower cream, infused with Body Lotion, intensively cares for the skin and provides it with moisture for a feeling of velvety soft skin like right after applying lotion. The inspiring scent of Passionfruit wraps your body and touches your senses for an unforgettable caring shower experience.
- Innovative formula of shower gel and body lotion in one.
- pH skin neutral.
- Skin tolerance dermatologically confirmed.
My Take on Fa Shower + Lotion Passionfruit Shower Cream:
The shower cream comes in a glossy silverish-grey plastic bottle with a purple flip-open cap. The bottle is partially opaque, but level of the content can be seen through the bottle. It also contains all the necessary details regarding the product. It is not very travel friendly as the flip open cap is not very strong and does not shut tightly.
The body wash has a thin lotion-like consistency which spreads easily. It does not form much lather, but only a little quantity is required to cleanse the whole body. I love this shower cream for its awesome passionfruit fragrance, it is highly intoxicating and mind-blowing. The bathroom gets filled with the scent and lingers for quite a while. The claims made by the brand is very true, it’s truly a shower cream+lotion, it makes my skin smooth, soft and supple. I don’t need any moisturizer after using this, even the fragrance lasts a lot longer than other scented body washes I have used. I have typical dry skin and this product works beautifully for my skin.
I am in love with this body wash as it moisturises and cleanses my body really well. It gives a squeaky clean feel plus extra moisturization that my dry skin craves. I feel it is suitable for all skin types as it gives extra nourishment and care for the skin. There are two other variants of this product- Pomegranate and Avocado which I have to definitely try.
Pros of Fa Shower + Lotion Passionfruit Shower Cream:
- The shower cream has a thin-lotion consistency which is easy to spread.
- It provides ample moisturization to our skin making it soft and smooth.
- The fragrance of this shower cream is awesome, feels like we had a dip in fresh passionfruit.
- Does not dry out your skin in any way but gives you extra moisturization that you get after applying a body lotion or cream.
- The packing is simple yet attractive.
Cons of Fa Shower + Lotion Passionfruit Shower Cream:
- The flip-open cap is not very strong and will cause leakage if not sealed properly.
- I prefer a bit more thicker consistency while using body washes, not a great con though.
- The fragrance can be a bit overwhelming for sensitive noses.
- There is a tendency to use up more product than required due to the flowy consistency.
4.8/5. I totally love this product and definitely recommend this to everyone who loves using fruit-scented body washes. This is a great option for every skin type.
Would I Repurchase Fa Shower + Lotion Passionfruit Shower Cream?
Yes, I would definitely purchase this one and all other variants of this shower cream.
Fa NutriSkin Moisturising Body Lotion
Fa Whitening Deo Roll On
Fa Rose and Passion Flower Shower Gel
Fa Yoghurt Sensitive Body Wash
Fa Natural and Pure Shower Gel White Tea and Bamboo
Victoria’s Secret – Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop
The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Scrub
Organix Energizing Passion Fruit Guava Shampoo
L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Passion Fruit Perfect
The Nature’s Co Passion Fruit and Pineapple Body Mist
The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream
Nivea Pearl And Beauty Shower Cream Oil Body Wash
The Body Shop Brazil Nut Shower Cream
Marks & Spencer Rose Collection: Rose Moisture Rich Shower Cream
L’Occitane Creme De Douche Ultra Rich Shower Cream
Palmolive Gourmet Spa Chocolate Veil Shower Cream