Here’s a simple yet pretty golden eye makeup tutorial that you can create in easy steps for the upcoming festive season.
1. I primed my eye with Oriflame dual skin corrector
2. Now I used a yellowish/ light gold eye shadow as this shade will complement most Indian skin tone.
3. Then I used a Maroonish brown eye shadow on the outer corner in a “v” shape
4. Then blend the eye shadow into your crease but not all the way, just ¾ ..(roughly)
5. Apply a lil black eye shadow on outer corner
6. Blend in circular motion
7. Now use very soft brown eye shadow, something very close to your skin tone and blend the rough edges.
8. Now use a little concealer on the outer corner to get a clean outer “V”.
9. Blend well
10. Line your upper lids and lower lash line with a black or brown liner(softly).
And there you have your Golden Brown eye makeup look!
I dint highlight the brow bone because when i blend the colours with soft brown eye shadow my under brow area automatically gets focused and looks as if its highlighted.
Please excuse my unkempt eye brows as I recorded this before Diwali when I was growing my brows. 🙁 and am sorry for not posting product pics as I don’t have camera right now 🙁
Eye Shadows used :
Hope you like the look !!
Till next time Take care !! cya !!
36 thoughts on “Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial”
this is such an awesome traditional look….loved it!! thanx Deeptima….all your tutorials are beautiful :-* :-*
And loved the shimmer palette too….looks so tempting…..I hv to get hold of this palette soon :inlove:
its calling out to me…”come and get me”….haha :smug: 😛
Thnx soo much Jinal.. go grab tht palette.. lol
as always..GORGEOUS! :inlove:
thnk uuuu !! 😛
Very nice look.
thnx Nimi !! 😀
Deeptima, love dthe look. The brown looks more plummy than brown.I Think the shades in shimmer and matte palette are quite different. I have similar shade I will give this a try for sure. 🙂
thnk u… 😀 the shade is maroon-ish brown … matte and shimmery palette are quite diff… 🙁
Awesome!!loved the trick to make the V clean..!!thanks. :yes: :yes:
Thanks Monica and Anupam !! :-*
as always superb!!!!
Subtle and gorgeous…….LOVE it Deeps…does anyone know an eyeshadow in the first golden shade Deeps used???
thanks Fathima….. u can find this gold shade very easily….
As usual Deeptima… i totally love your look 🙂 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
This is very nice done.
Thank you for showing :rose: :rose:
thnks Maddy, Suma, Tatjana…
I am in love wid the golden shade u used here Deeptima.So shimmery and pigmented.
Really lovely…..can’t stop admiring your hazel eyes.
your looks r awesome u r truly indian phan