Firstly I want to congratulate Aarthi for her baby girl. Her daughter is really lucky to have such a wonderful MOM !!
So, the Golden brown eye makeup look was requested by Nupur. I know I took a long time to do this, but hope its still helpful.
1. I primed my eye with Oriflame dual skin corrector
2. Now I used a yellowish/ light gold eye shadow as this shade will complement most Indian skin tone.
3. Then I used a Maroonish brown eye shadow on the outer corner in a “v” shape
4. Then blend the eye shadow into your crease but not all the way, just ¾ ..(roughly)
5. Apply a lil black eye shadow on outer corner
6. Blend in circular motion
7. Now use very soft brown eye shadow, something very close to your skin tone and blend the rough edges.
8. Now use a little concealer on the outer corner to get a clean outer “V”.
9. Blend well
10. Line your upper lids and lower lash line with a black or brown liner(softly).
And there you have your Golden Brown eye makeup look!
I dint highlight the brow bone because when i blend the colours with soft brown eye shadow my under brow area automatically gets focused and looks as if its highlighted.
Please excuse my unkempt eye brows as I recorded this before Diwali when I was growing my brows. 🙁 and am sorry for not posting product pics as I don’t have camera right now 🙁
Eye Shadows used :
Hope you like the look !!
Till next time Take care !! cya !!