Claims : the lustrous glow foundation is expertly crafted to create the signature gucci finish–a radiant complexion with a soft glow. each drop of formula contains a precise ratio of luminous oil, powders and polymers. the versatile, lightweight texture is designed to spread smoothly across the skin’s surface for even, buildable coverage.
- SPF 25
- broad spectrum
- non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- apply with Gucci Foundation Brush 11 for an even, virtually flawless finish
- highlight specific areas like cheekbones and temples by using your fingertips
- use with silk priming serum and luxe finishing powder
- dermatologically tested, suitable for sensitive skin and non-comedogenic
- 30 ml/3.4 fl.oz
- Available in 11 shades
- Ingredients HERE
Price : USD 65 / approx Rs 4000
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
I use the shade 110. I am NC 35 in MAC and it suits me perfectly. But since it is not a full coverage foundation you can go a shade up or down as well. I tried a couple of shades but what really made me choose this shade was actually the undertone of this particular color. So the two shades might be similar but the undertones would be different. So if you are buying it online, be careful of what undertone you pick.
My Experience with Gucci Lustrous Glow Foundation
I am heads over heels in love with Gucci Lustrous Glow Foundation. It is light coverage foundation. I’d say more on the sheerer lighter side.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- I have worn this foundation during the day, evening and even for the party. I think it makes for such an amazing every day foundation where you don’t need anything looking heavy or over the top on your skin. That said I have even worn it for the party and have got pics clicked both with and without flash. I’d say that it photographs beautifully.
- It feels ultra light on skin and as almost like ‘your skin but better‘ kind of a foundation. If you are literally staring at my face as well you wouldn’t be able to tell if I am really wearing the foundation or my skin is that good. 😀
- The coverage is light so it makes a good pick for someone with pretty decent skin to start with. It covers up blemishes etc. almost 50% but you would still need a help of a concealer if you don’t want any flaw to show on your skin.
- It builds up beautifully without getting cakey but still don’t expect it to be a full coverage foundation. It’s almost like a next best version of your tinted moisturiser. It reminds me a lot of Chanel Vitalumeire Aqua but Chanel one was a bit thicker and had more coverage than this.
- This foundation is bit on the glowy side but not shiny. I would recommend it mostly for people with normal to dry skin and not to those with oily skin.
- The consistency is sort of creamy thin. It spreads easily and evenly. I find it best to use with finger tips. But I have tried using it with a brush as well and it goes on evenly.
- It stays on for good 6-7 hours on me without any primer. I feel the need to powder only may be during evening if I have worn it earlier during the day. I haven’t seen it fading so far but in summers I’d definitley would need a help of primer underneath for this foundation.
- It comes in a pump bottle. Works beautifully.
- It has SPF 25. pretty high for a foundation.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Comes in a gorgeous frosted glass bottle with black cap that has Gucci’s ‘G’ logo on it.
- Availability is an issue. We travelled to so many places in Europe and it was only in Gucci’s Paris boutique that we found it.
- Despite being a luxury foundation, I still feel this is a very expensive.
Overall, I absoooolutely love this foundation. I like it so much that I am finding it hard to pick something else these days for my makeup base. With powder and blush, it gives that lovely naturally flawless look to the skin. That said if you are looking for a foundation that would give you a lot of coverage or matte finish, I’d say give this a skip. Totally depends on what you prefer.
Rating : 4.5/5
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Swatch : if you see the end of the swatch on the right you’d notice the sheer nature of this foundation.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Gucci 030 Bronze Silk Lip Lacquer Review, Swatch, FOTD
Gucci Brunette 020 Precise Sculpting Brow Pencil Review, Swatch
Gucci Iconic Black Power Liquid Eyeliner Pen Review, Swatch, EOTD
Gucci Begonia, Purpurite Luxurious Moisture Lipstick Review, Swatch
Are Gucci Bitter Grape, Rose Dragee Audacious Lipstick The Best in Luxury Segment?
Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum Review
Gucci Makeup : An Introduction, Photos, Swatches
Gucci Envy Me Perfume Review
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Apply Cream Foundation : MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips