Tom Ford Sahara Pink 03 Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Claims : A high-shine, color-saturated gloss designed to achieve bold and glamorous lips. Its smooth and creamy texture has high adherence and easy comfort. It can be worn alone or layered over Tom Ford Lip Color to add dimension to the lips.
Price : USD 46 /Rs 2800 approx
My Experience with Tom Ford Sahara Pink 03 Ultra Shine Lip Gloss:
Sahara Pink 03 is a gorrrgeous rose pink with mauve undertones color with no shimmer. I find it perfection in liquid form.
I am not much of a gloss person but I keep a few handy just in case I am in mood for glossy lips. Sahara pink looked like a stunning universally flattering shade. This is my first gloss from tom Ford and I absooolutely love it.
- The gloss has a gel-like texture and it feels light on lips.
- It is a medium pigmented gloss but I find that it still packs enough color on the lips that you can wear it without a lipstick underneath. Looks really elegant for everyday wear. People with very pigmented lips would have to wear a lip liner underneath to get the true color of the gloss. It’s not a liquid lipstick kind of pigment but pretty good that gives light coverage and nice shine to the lips.
- It feels light on lips and suuuper hydrating. I absolutely love applying it ever so lightly on top of my lipstick just to keep my lips hydrated in this dry weather.
- The gloss does not sink in the lip lines. No smudging or smearing.
- It feels a bit sticky on lips but it’s one of the least sticky glosses I have around with me.
- The staying power is around 3 hour. I feel that’s pretty good for a gloss.
- It transfers very less.
- The lip gloss has a light vanilla fragrance but no taste.
- The color is universally flattering.
- The applicator is a thin brush style applicator. I find it pretty okay to use it. Since the bursh is thin I find it easier to work along the contours of the lips.
- It comes packed in a function transparent square tube. The applicator is a brush applicator. It’s simple but with the gold and the black, it gives a luxe look to the tube.
Overall, it’s one of the nicest gloss I have in my collection. No complaints at all. Love it! 🙂
Rating : 5/5
Does Tom Ford Duo Eye Primer live up to its High Price?
Tom Ford Flush (03) Cheek Color Review, Swatch, FOTD
Tom Ford Cheek Color – 06 Wicked Review
Tom Ford Metallic Mink 03 Eye Defining Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD
Tom Ford Casablanca (03), True Coral (09), Flamingo (08) Lip Color Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06 Review, Photos
Tom Ford Lip Brush (21) Review
Sleek Makeup Blush Sahara Review, Swatches
NYX Trio in Sahara/ Suede/ Chocolate Review
Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs – Stormy Sahara Review