WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Inglot Matte lipstick #420 review and swatches
After my recent post on ‘online shopping from shopatmajorbrands.com’, I got so many of you excited about what I purchased and my experience using Inglot matte lipstick. So today I am writing about my very first lipstick from the brand
The day I had seen this lipstick #420 swatch in Sabrina’s post on IMBB :woot: , I wanted to add it to my lipstick collection. But non-availability of Inglot in Hyderabad and even online made me wait so long to get this beauty but finally I succeeded and am on cloud 9 on getting and using this lipstick.
# 420 from Inglot is one of the most talked about lipstick which can be easily seen in various reviews online. It is a warm pink lipstick with mauve undertones. This was the combination I was seeking in almost every brand’s lipstick but finally got it get it in Inglot.
The description given by the company on the lipstick is:
• Vitamin E and apricot kernel oil moisturising formula.
• Solid and elegant metal case.
• Paraben free formula.
• Not tested on animals.
Price: 680/- for 4.5gm
What I feel about this lipstick: It is an all together unique color that will make heads turn towards you. Well, I have experienced it and so writing it here.
It is a true matte color, which is much pigmented too. One can wear it lightly on a daily basis or can swipe 2-3 times for building up the shade. Well, what I find is that it tends to look more on the pink side when applied once but on building up the color gets more towards lilac/mauves kinds. Actually I match my lipstick with my outfit and so this lip color easily goes with my pinks & blue dresses and with my denims too. 😉
From the day I got this lipstick, I have worn it almost every day and found that it easily stays on the lips for 5-6 hours even after having your meals, tea/snacks in between. The color does fade a bit after the meals but does not get completely wiped away compared to many other known brands’ lipsticks. It is by far the only lipstick I have owned or seen that does not get transferred to the cups/glasses or on others when in contact. 😛 :yes:
But being a matte lipstick, it is not as much moisturising as the other glossy lipsticks are. But nothing much that cannot be handled by using a lip balm. Still it never settles into fine lines or dries out my lips. I find it just suitable for my skin tone and a great color on a daily wear basis. But those with chapped lips would not love to wear this matte formula at all as it would seem to make your lips even drier.
The classic sleek black packaging makes the lipstick even more desirable.
Pros of the Inglot Matte lipstick:
• #420 is a unique flattering shade. I can easily call it a ‘very me’ kind of color.
•The brand is known for offering a great variety of shade selection in every cosmetic.
• A true perfect matte formula.
• Stays on for a long, very long time.
• Color does not fade away even after having meals and/or snacks in between.
• The lipstick does not get transferred on cups/glasses.
• Quite pigmented and buildable color.
• Classic sturdy packaging.
• A little less moisturising but nothing that cannot be handled by using a lip balm prior to application.
• Does not settle into fine lines.
• Paraben free.
• Inglot does not test on animals.
• Now availability is also not an issue as it can be bought online.
Cons of the matte Inglot lipstick:
• A little difficult to apply as it is not very moisturising lipstick.
• This particular shade would not suit dusky complexioned ladies. It’ll seem to wash off the color from your face.
• A big “No” for dry chapped lips.
• Price is on the higher end.
Rest I am in love with this flattering shade #420 from Inglot and would definitely recommend it to other beauties to try. If not this then they would unquestionably get a suitable shade from the huge collection that Inglot offers.
Me wearing the shade in different lights:
In natural light.
Indoors without flash
indoors without flash
Smoke those Eyes with Inglot this Holiday Season
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Inglot, Avon, MAC , Chambor, Bourjois Makeup Swatches, Photos
10 Most Favourite Colorbar Matte Lipsticks
Revlon Matte Lipsticks are My New Love
NARS Lipstick in Pigalle (Semi-Matte) Review