Hope everything is amazing at your end. Today, I am going to share a face mask recipe which is going to give you velvety soft skin in the winters. Also, I have shared some tips from my end to keep you glowing this winter. So don’t forget to read until the end.
Oats (1 tablespoon)
Almond powder (1 teaspoon)
Banana (2 tablespoons of mashed banana)
Method of Preparation:
1. Add oats and almond powder in a bowl or cup.
2. Mash banana and add.
3. Now add 2 tablespoons of water or rosewater and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes. This will help to soften the oatmeal.
4. Use your hands to make a smooth paste.
5. For very dry skin, you can add glycerin or vitamin E oil.
How to Use:
1. Wash your face and apply this mixture on moist face.
2. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Gently massage your face to boost circulation and give a soft scrub.
4. Wash off with lukewarm water.
5. Pat dry.
6. Follow up with a non-alcohol toner and moisturize.
The star ingredient of this pack is the banana. The humble banana can magically cure so many skin problems. It is super rich in vitamins and minerals and fights free radicals that cause ageing. It is a boon for the dry withered skin as it moisturizes skin and prevents dryness and wrinkles. It is great for lightening dark spots and smoothing out skin.
Almond powder revitalizes skin. It fights old scars and adds a lit from within healthy radiance to face. Oatmeal eases sensitive skin woes, fights flaky skin and makes skin smooth and flawless. It helps to bind the other ingredients. Almond powder and oatmeal together make a great scrub which can be used for all skin types. Rosewater makes skin soft and naturally beautiful.
This pack is specifically targeted at women in their late thirties and above. Dry, scaly skin is a common problem in winter and this pack not only helps to heal shrivelled flaky skin, it prevents further skin damage. Mature women will find this very easy to make and a welcome addition to their skincare routine to prevent wrinkles and get a velvety soft skin.
And now some cool tips for the cold months:
• Your body might not give signals of thirst, but drink at least 10-12 glasses of water. This will prevent dehydration and prevent shrivelling of body tissues.
• Avoid soap based cleansers and body washes. Ubtans with rosewater and milk, oatmeal and coffee scrubs will clean and exfoliate to reveal glowing skin.
• Apply body creams or butters right after the shower. Your skin absorbs moisture better when it is moist.
• Avoid long hot showers even though you enjoy them. Your skin and hair will thank you for sparing them the torture.
• Apply honey on face and hair. This single ingredient pack is a great humectant and can instantly add radiance and softness to your dull skin and hair.
DIY – 3 Ingredients Face Mask for Glowing Skin
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
DIY- Skin Brightening Face Mask with Oats & Turmeric
DIY Egg Sheet Mask for Glowing Skin
Homemade Activated Charcoal Face Mask
8 Best Winter Fairness Creams in India
Winter Skin Care Routine For Oily Skin
How to Find the Right Cleanser for Your Skin Type in Winter + IMBB Recommendations
Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturizer
How to Wear Maxi Dresses in Winter