Hope everything is amazing at your end. Today, I am going to share a face mask recipe which is going to give you velvety soft skin in the winters. Also, I have shared some tips from my end to keep you glowing this winter. So don’t forget to read until the end.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Oats (1 tablespoon)
Almond powder (1 teaspoon)
Banana (2 tablespoons of mashed banana)
Method of Preparation:
1. Add oats and almond powder in a bowl or cup.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
2. Mash banana and add.
3. Now add 2 tablespoons of water or rosewater and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes. This will help to soften the oatmeal.
4. Use your hands to make a smooth paste.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
5. For very dry skin, you can add glycerin or vitamin E oil.
How to Use:
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
1. Wash your face and apply this mixture on moist face.
2. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Gently massage your face to boost circulation and give a soft scrub.
4. Wash off with lukewarm water.
5. Pat dry.
6. Follow up with a non-alcohol toner and moisturize.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
The star ingredient of this pack is the banana. The humble banana can magically cure so many skin problems. It is super rich in vitamins and minerals and fights free radicals that cause ageing. It is a boon for the dry withered skin as it moisturizes skin and prevents dryness and wrinkles. It is great for lightening dark spots and smoothing out skin.
Almond powder revitalizes skin. It fights old scars and adds a lit from within healthy radiance to face. Oatmeal eases sensitive skin woes, fights flaky skin and makes skin smooth and flawless. It helps to bind the other ingredients. Almond powder and oatmeal together make a great scrub which can be used for all skin types. Rosewater makes skin soft and naturally beautiful.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
This pack is specifically targeted at women in their late thirties and above. Dry, scaly skin is a common problem in winter and this pack not only helps to heal shrivelled flaky skin, it prevents further skin damage. Mature women will find this very easy to make and a welcome addition to their skincare routine to prevent wrinkles and get a velvety soft skin.
And now some cool tips for the cold months:
• Your body might not give signals of thirst, but drink at least 10-12 glasses of water. This will prevent dehydration and prevent shrivelling of body tissues.
• Avoid soap based cleansers and body washes. Ubtans with rosewater and milk, oatmeal and coffee scrubs will clean and exfoliate to reveal glowing skin.
• Apply body creams or butters right after the shower. Your skin absorbs moisture better when it is moist.
• Avoid long hot showers even though you enjoy them. Your skin and hair will thank you for sparing them the torture.
• Apply honey on face and hair. This single ingredient pack is a great humectant and can instantly add radiance and softness to your dull skin and hair.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
DIY – 3 Ingredients Face Mask for Glowing Skin
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
DIY- Skin Brightening Face Mask with Oats & Turmeric
DIY Egg Sheet Mask for Glowing Skin
Homemade Activated Charcoal Face Mask
8 Best Winter Fairness Creams in India
Winter Skin Care Routine For Oily Skin
How to Find the Right Cleanser for Your Skin Type in Winter + IMBB Recommendations
Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturizer
How to Wear Maxi Dresses in Winter