WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The changing season brings lots of changes on our face and during this time of year, our skin gets damage a lot. Now in Kolkata weather becomes little dry and my oily skin feels little stretchy and as usual dry season makes skin dull. But this is the season of parties, wedding and we all want a fresh bright skin. To solve this problem, I am going to share a very easy face mask with Oats & Turmeric. This is great for winter as well as helps to makes skin bright. Let’s jump into the details.
• Oats: Oats acts as a nice cleanser, that also treats acne and pimples. It helps to remove dryness and patchy skin that makes skin soft and smooth. Oats is great to provide moisturisation to all skin type and it makes skin healthy. It is also helps to brighten up the skin and makes it fresh and glowing.
• Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti bacterial agent. Turmeric helps to heal acne, as well as keeps the skin looking young and fresh. It is a natural skin brightening properties, that provides a healthy glow. It contains many antioxidants; it is great for aging skin.
• Yogurt: Plain yogurt works great for a glowing smooth skin. Do not use flavored yogurts as a face mask. It occur irritation for skin. Plain yogurt is full of zinc and lactic acid. Overall ingredients make skin smooth and soft. It also tightens up large pores on skin. Yogurt has anti aging components which keep your skin younger and flawless. It can change your dull skin into a bright glowing clear skin.
• Honey: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment. Also honey called as natural bleach that makes skin bright. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a radiant glow. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
1. Take 1 table spoon of yogurt and add 2-3 small spoons of Oats. Mix both the ingredients properly.
2. Next add 1 spoon of Honey to it and combine them nicely.
3. Lastly add ½ spoon of turmeric powder in the bowl and mix them smoothly into a nice paste.
4. Your face mask is ready to apply.
5. Apply it on your cleaned face and keep it for 20-25 min. Then rinse it with lukewarm water.
This mask has all good ingredients, that keep skin moisturized throughout the day. It simply makes skin smooth and supple. It effectively helps to reduce the dullness and makes the texture bright. It also helps to rejuvenated skin and every time I can feel my fresh soft skin. It is a nice face mask before any occasion when we need an extra glow on face and it provides that healthy glow nicely. Basically this mask works on all skin type, especially during this winter it is a great bless face mask for those unwanted dryness on skin. I hope you enjoy this super easy face mask.
Face Pack For Open Pores: Do It Yourself
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
20 Minutes To Soft and Beautiful Hands: DIY
Burt’s Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo with Pomegranate
Khadi Rose Face Scrub
Sapodilla Face Mask Cum Scrub: Do It Yourself
DIY : Anti-Pigmentation Lip Pack
Diy Milk And Amla Face Pack For Younger Looking Skin
DIY: Homemade Overnight Hair Mask
15 Ways To Use Turmeric for Removing Pimples