WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Mahathi K.
How are you doing today? I have been reading rave reviews everywhere about the Innisfree sheet masks and wanted to try them for some time now. Since Innisfree products are not widely available in India, I could not get my hands on them. I finally decided to place an online order and here I am reviewing the “whitening pore mask” from the range.
A sheet mask that takes care of your skin tone, dark spots, and skin texture for better skin.
1. A superfine sheet that fits the skin like a glove. The adhesive mask fully delivers the essence to the skin, while the thin, soft microfilaments add thickness to the product, helping it to hold a lot of essence without dripping.
2. More refreshing and transparent with fresh tangerine peel. Fresh tangerine peel harvested on Jeju island contains 6 types of citrus flavonoids for flawless skin.
How To Use:
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Remove the sheet after 10-20 minutes and gently pat your face to allow the remaining formula to absorb into your skin.
My Experience with Innisfree Whitening Pore Mask:
This mask comes in a simple packaging. The packaging is mostly plain except for the grey colored oranges imprinted on it. There is a little cut provided on the top for ease of opening. Once you cut open the packaging, you will see a sheet soaked in a transparent serum. The serum is not runny, so there is no serum dripping down your neck when you put on the mask.
The mask also fits quite well on the face. Overall, this mask is non messy and convenient to use.
After cleansing and pat drying my face, I took out the mask, unfolded it and placed it on my face (avoiding the eye and lip area). I left it on for about 25 minutes and then removed it. The mask left behind a thin layer of serum on my face. I massaged the serum into my face in circular motions for 5 minutes.
Coming to the performance of this mask, it evened out the skin tone to some extent and made it look clearer. It imparted healthy glow to the skin. However, it neither had whitening benefits nor did it fade the dark spots as claimed.
Pros of Innisfree Whitening Pore Mask:
- Makes skin look clear and bright.
- Contains many natural ingredients.
- The mask fits well and is convenient to use.
- Would suit oily skin.
Cons of Innisfree Whitening Pore Mask:
- Did not fade the dark spots as claimed.
- No whitening effect as claimed.
- Expensive for a sheet mask.
Would I Repurchase Innisfree Whitening Pore Mask?
No, I have bought lot of masks from Innisfree which would last me for a long time. After which I would like to try other masks from this range.
Have a good day!
Can Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea Mask Make Your Skin Radiant?
Innisfree It’s Real Avocado Mask
Innisfree’s It’s Real Bamboo Mask
Innisfree It’s Real Manuka Honey Mask
Innisfree Pomegranate It’s Real Squeeze Mask
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is Recommended
Innisfree Berry Hydro Gel Mask
7 Homemade Underarm Whitening Masks
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask
Leaders Insolution Amino Pore Tight Mask
Mirenesse Pore Shrinc Intensive Pore Minimiser Mask