WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By now all would know how I got or bought this Johnson’s baby lotion. Ya, this was a gift for Neya and she got heaps of Johnson’s products. Having already reviewed the soap and oil next comes the review of this baby lotion by Johnson’s. Since both Neya and I use this Johnson’s baby lotion I shall review in both our perspectives and I think it would give a better idea of this product.
I got heaps and heaps of this Johnson’s Baby Lotion as gift and I didn’t use it for Neya until she was 6 months. I thought she might never need this and thus started using this for myself 😛 From last month I felt Neya’s skin needs moisturizer and thus started using it for her as well. It was surprising that her skin was a little dry in spite of the summer here.
When I used it for myself, I was not very happy with its effect as my skin is really dry and the effect did not last really long. I applied it soon after my bath and my skin was little wet and in spite of it I had to apply moisturizer again after 4-5 hrs. Though I was not very happy I was using it just to finish all the bottles of the baby lotion I had. Later when Neya was 5 months her skin was getting a little dry and I just tried this once on her and thought it works better for her. I really felt bad for using up all her moisturizer, err, I never had patience in my life 😛
When I used it for Neya I realized the baby lotion’s purpose 🙂 It was a mild moisturizer made specifically for babies and not for dry skinned elders like me. From then I started applying it for Neya everyday and it worked well. The moisturizer is very mild and I just loved the smell so much that I really miss the baby smell on me 🙁 For Neya I just apply once a day and it keeps her skin soft and supple throughout the day. I prefer this over the baby oil now.
The lotion is in baby pink color that comes in a baby pink bottle. Easy to use bottle with the lid being intact, it is also available in small size to be carried along with us in our hand bags. The 50 ml bottle costs Rs.40. It has a shelf life of 3 years so I am sure I can use up all the bottles I have got before it expires 😀
Pros of Johnson’s Baby Lotion
• The baby lotion smells awesome. I just feel like a baby when I feel this lotion on me.
• Packaging is simple and neat.
• Available in different quantities making it easy to try and also carry it with us wherever we go.
• It has pretty long shelf life. I think 3 years is a decent good period of time.
• Moisturizes the baby’s skin really well.
• Easily available in all medical and grocery stores around our place.
• It gets easily absorbed by the skin and thus not a thick lotion.
Cons of Johnson’s Baby Lotion
• This is completely meant for babies and definitely not for elders with dry skin like mine.
• Price is not very reasonable is what I feel. It approximately costs Rs.1 for 1 ml !!!!!!!
My Rating – 3.5/5
Will I Repurchase? – I need not as I have heaps of these bottles. Once all the bottles get over I might get more of these again.