Review on LACTO CALAMINE SKINSURANCE ALOE MOISTURISER
Hello IMBBians.. 🙂
We all have been using lots of products everyday but reviewing them is something different. It’s like the post mortem of the product. In today’s post I analyzed LACTO CALAMINE SKINSURANCE ALOE MOISTURISER for dry to normal skin.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Price- Rs 58 for 60 ml (lacto calamine moisturizing facewash in yoghurt worth Rs 52 is also free with this.)
Shelf life – 5 years
Here is what the product say-
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Daily use formula with Kaolin and special moisturizers.
Discover skinsurance for dry skin.
3. Dead skin removal
4. Acne control
My take on Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser
One fine day when I was sipping my coffee in the college canteen, my friend told me that my face is looking dull and lifeless. I started cursing my coffee since I am a hardcore hot beverage drinker and heard somewhere that they tend to make your skin darker. I came in senses when she said that I should look up to my acne marks. On that day itself I bought this lotion to remove my acne leftover marks on the face otherwise i was very happy and satisfied with Lotus herbals sheamoist. I thought to try this after reading somewhere on the blog only that lacto calamine can remove those acne marks.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Anyways let’s talk about the about the effectiveness of the product. I washed my face with Lacto Calamine yoghurt facewash (which came free with the lotion) and then applied this as a followup mosituriser.. It’s in a bottle form and has a very runny consistency. The color is somewhat between purple and peach. It did the moisturizing part very well. My skin was indeed silky soft and smooth after application and remained the same all day long even after washing the face several times.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Pros of Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser
1. It did the moisturizing part very well as claimed.
2. Very economical since you need a very small quantity on each application. So one bottle of it is going to last you for a good time.
3. It didn’t gave any whitish appearance on my face.
4. My face stayed moisturized all day along and even when I washed my face.
5. It did make my skin silky smooth and soft.
6. Time saving since it gets absorbed within seconds.
7. Easily available. From departmental stores to chemists to local shops, you will find it easily.
8. Cheap compared to other good lotions in the market.
9. Smell is also fascinating and it’s like Johnson baby lotion. 😛
Cons of Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser
1. The biggest and the foremost dislike is the PACKAGING. It comes in a bottle form and it’s also instructed at the backside of the bottle to shake it well before using. Imagine shaking a bottle full of diluted lotion and then opening it. First of all the lotion will be messed up to the inner top of the cap and from that mess you have to take out little amount of lotion. So that implies you have to transfer it to a convenient bottle for the use. I poured it to a spare bottle. ☺
2. I specially bought this to remove my acne marks but on the contrary it didn’t helped me in this regard. It’s just an another common everyday lotion for me.
3. I don’t why but I felt some tightening effect on my face like if you feel when you do a facial. It irritated me to some point.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Final verdict :-
I can’t highly recommend this to anyone. It’s like an another moisturizing lotion in the market. So, if you want to get some change in your skin care regime, then you can try this.
Have you used Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser? Please rate in the box below
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne