I am back again with an eyeshadow from Lakme. Lime Time is an eyeshadow from Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist range. I have already reviewed Purple Haze shade from this range. I was in two minds while picking up this eyeshadow but my mom took the plunge. She is a lot more comfortable while trying out different shades of eyeshadows than me.
• Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Eye Shadow enriched with smooth oil and powder formulation which delivers intense color with a delicate shine.
• Smooth and soft texture with no chalkiness.
• Excellent shading with minimal fall out.
• Baked- can be applied dry or wet as per your preference.
• Blends perfectly with long wearing power and high color pay off.
• Available in 4 amazing shades.
• Use Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Eye Shadow Duos and get ready to shine with your dramatic eyes.
How to apply:
• Step 1: Choose your eye shadow shade from the 4 trendy duos available
• Step 2: Apply the lighter shade as a base on your lid with the applicator
• Step 2: Apply the dark shade above it
• Accentuate the look with applying Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal
My take on Lakme Absolute Lime Time Drama Stylist Eyeshadow Duos :
The eyeshadow comes in a black circular pan. It has a transparent flip cap. The eyeshadow comes with a sponge applicator in its outer packaging. There is no space to store the applicator within the eyeshadow.The name of the eyeshadow and other details are written at the back. The packaging is simple and sturdy.
As the name suggests, Lime Time is a bright neon yellowish-lime. The other shade is white with cream hint to it. Both the eyeshadows have got little bit shimmer particles in them which don’t show up on application. They turn out to be completely matte which makes them a bit chalky. The pigmentation is quite average when used dry. If the eyeshadow is used wet, then the pigmentation is intense. Both the shades complement each other well. I usually use a blue or green eyeliner with this eye shadow and the combination makes eyes pop out. There are no fallout issues and the eyeshadows have very smooth and soft texture.
The staying power of this eyeshadows is not something too great but not that low. They stay on for 4-5 hours without an eye primer beneath it. By using an eye primer you can definitely increase the staying power by 2-3 hours. These eyeshadows are easy to remove and you don’t need to tug a lot or use lot of makeup remover to get rid of it.
Pros of Lakme Absolute Lime Time Drama Stylist Eyeshadow Duos:
• Both the shades are pretty.
• No fallout issues.
• Goes on matte and thus people who don’t like lot of shimmer would love it.
• Can be used wet and dry.
• It has intense pigmentation when used wet.
Cons of Lakme Absolute Lime Time Drama Stylist Eyeshadow Duos:
• A bit chalky.
• Staying power is just average as compared to price.
Would I recommend Lakme Absolute Lime Time Drama Stylist Eyeshadow Duos??
Yeah. It is a pretty shade from this range. The darker shade makes your eyes pop out. So it’s a perfect eyeshadow duos when you want your eyes to be the center of attraction.
Lakme Absolute Purple Haze Drama Stylist Duos Review, Swatches
Lakme Absolute Baked Eyeshadows-Night Desire
Lakme Absolute Eye Chromatic Baked Shadows Day Queen Duo
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick:Winter Lily
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick-Toasted Brown
Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color- 48 Milan Red
Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color-Lip Lush
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick – Elegant Bloom Review
Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos – Coral Blush
Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow Purple Haze