Skin tone: Medium olive
Lakme India recently has recently launched their super cute Enrich Lip crayons with some beautiful shades. I’ve already reviewed three shades, and today, I’m going to share my views on the shade “Candid Coral”. Let’s get into the review.
Price: Rs.185/- for 2.2g
• Sketch your lips, and make them your canvas with the new Enrich Lip Crayons.
• A newly formulated lip color crayon, for a soft texture and smooth matte finish.
• Enriched with a highly pigmented formula, it delivers an intense color payoff.
• A rich mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil conditions your lips.
• Natural shea and cocoa butter extracts soften and nourish your lips.
My Experience with Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 03 Candid Coral:
Packaging: Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon looks exactly like a beautiful, pretty crayon with a color-coded label on the body. It also has a nice black cap, which is not secure enough to carry. It does not feel tight and can easily open on its own. But, these crayons are priced at Rs.185, so everything is fine at this super cheap rate. Each crayon comes with a dual sharpener, which works smoothly and, I can use the small one for the other purposes. Though it is a sharpenable pencil, but there is less wastage during sharpening. Hence, I find it a great buy at this price.
Shade and Pigmentation: The shade, Candid Coral is a beautiful bright orange shade and is a pretty wearable orange for all. It has a nice warm tone to it and looks super fresh on the skin. I love such summer perfect orange shades. Now, this lip crayon has medium pigmentation but, I can build up the shade to get that perfect color payoff on lips. It doesn’t carry any shimmers in it and can hide lip pigmentation as well.
Texture and Quality: This lip crayon has a soft smooth texture that glides easily on lips but, it feels slightly waxy as well. Yet it doesn’t feel uncomfortable on lips. It feels lightweight and never looks patchy. I can easily layer it up and it doesn’t feel cakey or heavy. This crayon has a beautiful non-drying creamy matte finish, which I really like. It settles into a smooth, even texture, which keeps my lips soft for long. The formula provides a decent amount of hydration to the lips and never makes lips dry. Even women with dry lips can use this lipstick as it never highlights dry patches.
Since this is not a completely matte range, it does transfer, but the color still stays on the lips nicely and doesn’t create any mess around the lips. It is quite easy to draw a perfect lip line with this crayon due to its pointed tip. Only it takes some time to fill my entire lips. Also, it doesn’t have any noticeable smell to it.
Staying Power: I wasn’t expecting it to be a long-lasting lipstick but, it lasts for around 5 hours with a normal meal. It can survive normal meals but can’t survive heavy meal.
It starts to fade evenly after a heavy lunch, and a reapplication is required after that. Also, it doesn’t settle into fine lines nor it creases. Hence, the color is easy to remove.
Overall, As I love orange lipsticks so, I really like it. It looks beautiful and very summery. Maybe it doesn’t feel like a great lipstick on lips, but according to its price, it is totally a worth buy.
Pros of Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 03 Candid Coral:
- Pretty color-coded packaging.
- Comes with a good quality dual sharpener.
- Super affordable and easily available.
- Offers some beautiful shade for all skin tones.
- Beautiful summery orange shade for all skin tones.
- Medium pigmentation.
- Smooth texture glides well.
- Has a non-drying, creamy matte finish.
- Feels comfortable and light on lips.
- Provides good hydration to lips.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Stays good around 5 hourrs.
Cons of Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 03 Candid Coral:
- Cap doesn’t close tightly.
- Needs frequent sharpening.
- Texture is a bit waxy.
- Does transfer.
- Looks faded after a heavy lunch, needs reapplication.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 03 Candid Coral?
I already have so many shades but, I’m totally recommending this.
Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 09 Cinnamon Brown
Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon 08 Baby Pink
6 Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Photos, Swatches
Lakme Enrich Lip Color Classics – #461 Ginger Red
15 Best Lakme Lipsticks
Best Lip Crayons To Choose From
Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon – Peach Me 08
Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Lipstick Crayon
10 Must-Have Candid Shots for Your Wedding
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral