Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Brun & Silver Review, Photos, Swatches
The smoky, smudgy eye pencil.
A creamy-smooth pencil for lining, defining, colouring and contouring eyes. Formulated to glide on easily and blend beautifully for dramatically defined to soft and smoldering effects.
Price: Rs 1075
What I love about Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eye Liners
- They are super soft. They glide on your eyes without any tugging or pulling.
- I can wear them on my waterline and they have never irritated my eyes.
- On my waterline , these pencils say on for good 5 hours but on my upper lash line or lower lashline they stay on until I remove them.
- I have two shades with me – 02 Brun and 013 Silver : I would say that Brun stays longer than the Silver. Maybe because the pigment of Brun is stronger than the Silver.
- Both the shades are super duper pigmented and you could create dramatic looks with these.
- You can create soft smokey looks with these or just apply them neatly, these stay.For people with oily lids I would definitely recommend prepping and priming their lids before applying these eye pencils or these would smudge.
- I have never had raccoon eyes even after I have worn the dark brown shades deep and dark.These stay pretty well on my eyes.
- The pencils are looongg so they would last you for good many months.
- These could be sharpened and I like that. 😛
- These don’t break while sharpening.
- The ends of the pencils are coloured so they are easier to locate.
- These come of easily with an eye makeup remover.
What I don’t like about Lancome Le Caryon Khols?
- These are not waterproof but the waterproof versions of the same pencils is available at Lancome.
- These didn’t sharpen too well for me. So you see the crookedness towards the tip of the pencils? The good thing is that the pencils don’t break while sharpening but I don’t like the crooked old feeling of after I sharpen them. 🙁 I am also not sure if it’s with my pencils only . DO let me know if you have used these.
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Silver
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Brun
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Swatches : Brun and Silver
These are available in 9 shades in India :
- 022 Bronze- It’s actually a metallic khaki colour
- 02 Brun : True chocolate brown colour
- 01 Noir : Black black black
- 024 Black Gold : It’s a black liner with flecks of golden shimmer
- 013 Silver : Metallic silver shade
- 011 Strass : Black with silver glitter
- 012 Platinum : It’s a mauve with grayish undertones
- 031 Indigo Paris : Milky purple colour
- 023 Chestnut : Soft Brown shade
I love these khols a lot and they are pretty comparable to MAC Eye Kohls. Trying to finish up one black eyeliner from my collection and after that I’ll pick either 01 Noir or 024 Black Gold.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you use Lancome Le Crayon Khols?
Products shown in this entry were sent by company/ PR for consideration.