Loreal Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder shade 01 – Blonde Harmony
I chanced upon buying this bronze powder when I went to buy a natural looking blusher. The Loreal SA, who is also a friend, told me praises about Loreal Glam bronze Duo Sun Powder and even gave me a trial of how it would look on me. And although it comes in two shades, mainly blonde harmony and brunette harmony to be matched according to hair colour, I somehow ended up liking the blonde one more. I use it as a bronzer, shimmer powder, blusher, highlighter for hair …. phew! You can see how much I love it.
The powder comes in a small handy case, which looks as beautiful. The first flip open lid shows you powder in two shades, light and dark. Flip open the second lid and you find a mirror and a cute looking brush for application. I generally use different brushes but this one’s the best when I use it as a hair highlighter. The powder has a good staying power when applied with a proper base as it is good for four to five hours.
Here goes the review.
Price : Rs 850 for 9 gm
What I (REALLY) like about Loreal Glam bronze Duo Sun Powder :
– Smooth texture. The powder is really smooth and light weight.
– Multiple uses – Although the company primarily promotes it to be used on the cheeks, it also use it as an eye shadow over a primer for day wear. It really gives me a nice daytime natural look, coupled with a coral lipstick. Infact, i use the lighter shade as a daytime compact for a shimmery glow, while the darker one adds a warm glow to the face and two extra swaps can double as a natural blush.
– Light texture – The glam bronze’s texture is so light that you can hardly feel it on your skin. And it does not block your pores at all.
– No breakouts – My skin reacts very strongly to products but this one has still not had any breakouts so far. I LOVE IT FOR THIS.
– Even covers minor blemishes without concealer – I often have pimple or mosquito bite (In summers) marks on my face but they are easily covered with this bronzer without the concealer over a simple tinted moisturiser, which is a boon for someone who doesn’t like layers on the skin.
– Easy to keep – Often when i have to go to a party from the office, this is my simplest tool for a quick ‘I-was-just-kissed-and-I-am-blushing’ kind of the glow.
What I don’t like about Loreal Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder
– The brush – although its a neat brush that comes free with the bronzer, it is difficult to hold it and hence, it is actually a waste and one needs other brushes to apply the bronzer smoothly.
– The powder can spread if not stored properly – Though it is not a loose powder, it tends to fall a bit in the lower case, which stores the brush, in case it is not stored properly.
– The price – At Rs 850, it may seem on the expensive side but then, it seems worth.
For me, its an instant gimme-a-glow powder and i love it.
My rating for the product is :-* :-* :-* :-*
Me waring Loreal Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder on my friend’s wedding.
Have you used Loreal Glam bronze Duo Sun Powder? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Beyu Sun Glow Powder Review, Photos and Swatches
The Body Shop Nomadic Goddess Warm Glow Bronzer Review
E.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Review
The Body Shop Brush On Bronze Review
MAC Look in the Box : Tawny One
The Giordani Golden Bronzing Pearls from Oriflame Review
Soleil Tan De Chanel – 617 Terre Halee Review