WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello dolls, for the pretty eyes we all want to have and our more beloved lashes mascara is so essential
Todays review about loreal telescopic clean definition mascara (i was so fascinated by the very name)
This mascara comes in a cardboard blister pack with the entire usual product blurb on the back. The tube itself is a shiny silver coloured cylindrical tube that is wider at the bottom than at the top. It is meant to be shaped like a telescope. On the packaging alongside the name it says Telescopic Clean Definition, Length + Precise Definition Mascara, High Precision Flexible Brush. The tube contains 7ml of mascara and I have only seen it in one shade, black. On the back of the cardboard packaging it says this mascara is ophthalmologically tested and is suitable for contact lens wearers
Type of Mascara: Lengthening
Colours Available: Black, Blackest Black & Brown
More about loreal telescopic ranges and the mascaras available here:
- Blackest black
Price 9 dollars or Rs 450 when i got it 2 years back.
Good and bad below:
Buy Loreal Telescopic Mascara because
- Lots of length. It is a great length adding clean definition mascara no clumping.
- It gives clean definition. Very important to me as I want natural looking lashes. Not loaded with mascara
- Even makes the bottom lashes look long.
- No clumps very clean definition. There are no tell tale signs.
- Sometimes natural can be good. when u want days off your regular voluming stuff.
- If you want more ‘ooph’ or drama in your lashes this is not it.
- Regular use
- Does not feel heavy even after it has dried.
- No scent
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Perfectly separated lashes with a little curling and darkening effect too.
- Quick and easy to apply no mess, no extra product on the wand.
- Widely available
Why not to buy loreal telescopic mascara
- Not waterproof.Does not claim to be one as well.
- A hint of moisture and it bleeds all over the place
- Some research over internet says L’Oreal tests on animals and refuses to stop doing so. Big BAD point.
- I did not know this when I got this mascara
- No volume at all for people with thin lashes.
I would rank it 3 and not buy it again because L’oreal tests on animals.
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.: Dalai Lama
Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Volume Mascara Review
Maybelline Waterproof Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara Review
Mascara: How to Choose Mascara for Eyes
Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara Review
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Brown
L’oreal Color Riche Accords Intense Lipsticks – Swatches & Photos
L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow Review & Tutorial
L’Oreal Minerals Kohl Powder Eyeliner Review
L’oreal Star Secrets Quad Pro Photos, Swatches