Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa-Butter Moisturizing Lotion Review
Hello IMBB Beauties. Today I am going to review the Lotus Herbals Cocomoist – Cocoa-Butter Moisturizing Lotion. This was random pick while looking for a light moisturizer for summer. I brought this moisturizer especially for the summers/monsoon. I have Combination – Dry skin that gets a little oily in the T zone in summers. In summer I do not need heavy moisturization as a heavy moisturizer makes my skin very oily. But I need a heavy moisturizer in winter.
What the company claims:
An all purpose moisturizing lotion that promotes soft, silky and smooth skin. Maintains the pH balance of skin and enhance its moisture retention capacity.
Price: Comes in two sizes – 80ml prized at Rs 165 and 170 ml prized at Rs 250.
Product Life: 3 years. Expiry date mentioned.
Ingredients: Water, Rosa damascene (rose) water, Theobroma Cacao( cocoa) seeds butter (cocoa butter), Almond Oil, Honey, Steareth-2, Trithanolamine, Glycerin, Steareth – 2 PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth -21, Methyl Paraben, Fragrance.
Directions: Apply in dots all over the face and neck. Smoothen till skin absorbs it .Before stepping out in the sun apply in combination with safe sun – Sun screen lotion/Cream/gel.
My experience with this product:
I am glad I tried this product. It is a great product for summers/monsoon. It moisturizes your skin without leaving any oiliness or greasiness on the face. It is very light weight and juts gets absorbed into the skin.
What I like the about Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa-Butter Moisturizing Lotion:
1. The best thing I like about this moisturizer is that it is not greasy at all.
2. It gets absorbed into your skin right away.
3. Non sticky – It does not leave any trace of stickiness.
4. The texture of the lotion is just perfect – it is neither too runny nor is it too thick.
5. It did not break me out.
6. Now that the monsoons are here and there is a lot of humidity in the air – it works great.
7. I love the fragrance. It is neither very cocoa buttery nor is it very rosy. It is nice. I like the light aroma that lingers around for a while after applying it.
8. On the bottle it says: 2mins to supple skin. This claim is 100% true. This moisturizer leaves my skin soft and supple throughout the day.
9. Great mixture of ingredients used – cocoa butter, rose water, honey and almond oil. All of these ingredients are great for skin and enhances the texture of the skin.
10. I like the pump packaging. The dispenser dispenses the right amount of product. No contamination of product.
11. Total value for money.
12. A little product runs a long way. The bottle would last me the whole of summers and monsoons.
13. Good shelf life. Expiry date is mentioned.
14. Complete ingredient list mentioned and not just active ingredients.
15. I use Lotus 3 in 1 sunscreen over this moisturizer when I step out. My skin is perfectly fine at the end of the day.
16. The smaller bottle is very travel friendly. The bigger bottle might be a big bulky though.
17. This would be a good pick for people who find oil-free moisturizers less moisturizing.
18. Availability is not an issue.
What I don’t like the about Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa-Butter Moisturizing Lotion:
1. Contains parabens. Can’t call it a con as most products contain parabens. If products don’t contain parabens then the shelf life is just too short and it becomes quite difficult to consume the entire product within that short span of time leading to wastage.
2. Apart from that absolutely nothing.
Would I repurchase: Yes! I totally love it. This is indeed another great product from Lotus Herbals in my skin care regime. I have found my Holy Grail moisturizer for the summers and monsoons.
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub
Lotus Herbals Stick Foundation Review, Swatches
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
Lush Sympathy For Skin Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
Lotus Herbals VANILASMOOTH Body Lotion
Lotus Herbals Aloe Soft Daily Body Lotion