Mac 316 lip brush review:
Mac 316 brush is a covered lip brush. Can be used both for eyes and lips.
I was not and still am not to afford Mac brushes .This came in a set of 7 Mac brushes brought of eBay in discount from a friend.
It included 2 face brushes 4 eyes and this one.
As am not much of an eye make person the only brush I ever used much out of the set was the loose powder brush, the liquid foundation brush and this lip brush.
This brush is covered with a silver metal case and looks like a big bullet when closed.lol. When you open it up and put it behind the wood brush like the pen of a cap it becomes long and acts as a handle.
It is filbert shaped with an edge.
It has synthetic fibre and is 7mm long by 5 mm wide.
While using it as a lip brush it does not give any uneven application. The strokes are perfect and me being no expert can say while using it as an eye brush the lines turned out to be much less harsh than if I would use any other brush.
This can be a blessing for people who use fluid lines.
For controlled lipstick or eye liner application and comes with a metal cover. This brush has small, flat, firm fibers and a tapered tip. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.
17 cm (6.5 in when handle is in place)
RETAIL PRICE: $19.00 / Rs 1200
Buy the MAC 316 brush why:
• Lines with no harsh edges or prominence. Smoother well drawn lines
• Fills the lips beautifully and evenly
• The fibre feels soft on lips
• Is firm enough and enough elastic to bend accordingly used on eyes and lips
• It is widely available over all Mac counters in Hindustan(mera pyara)☺ and abroad
• Does not need to be cleaned often
• The cap is dust protecting
• Can be carried around in a bag would not stain because of the cap
• I love the long handle makes it easy to work
Why not buy the MAC 316 lip brush
• Firstly I never have never will purchase this expensive lip brush. I know most of us would not. This came in a set and I suggest most of you to look up on ebay.com or sites alike for deals on brush sets if you are tempted to get some Mac brushes
• I have tried a lip brush by Vega and I think there may be a very slight difference in both of these.
• Sometimes if not put firmly the cap comes of making it shorter and does not stay firmly at the back. But this happens very rarely.
• I think we could use cheaper options.
Hope you all enjoyed reading this piece of information as much as I enjoyed writing it
Subko bahut Sara pyar and good health
Have you used MAC 316 Lip Brush? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Vega Brushes Review
Sigma Sigmax Brush Review
Sigma Brushes– Make Me Crazy Purple
Sigma Professional Brush Kit Review
Sigma Professional Makeup Brush Kit
Inglot Makeup Brush Review
What Makeup Brush Do You Need?
Makeup Brush for Beginners
Colorbar Makeup Brush Review
20 Piece Makeup Brush Kit Review