WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Copperplate Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, EOTD
MAC describes Copperplate as muted mid tone grey.
Price : Rs 680 for refill
Rs 900 in pot
Copperplate is a matte2 finish eyeshadow. It ..
- is a muted dirty greyish brown matte eyeshadow. It is one of those colours , which look dirty in pan but work great when applied.
- is a great over all lid colour
- is an excellent crease shade.
- is super duper amazingly smooth. Buttery smooth would be the right word.
- blends like a dream.
- works great with browns, blues, taupe,green, purples, black
- beautiful every day colour.
- a good transition as well as layering colour.
- excellent pick for day time smokey eyes.
- is a very good pick for work appropriate look.
- doesn’t crease
- very pigmented.
- stays looking fresh all day long.
Two things to consider about Copperplate
- It may look a bit muddy on dusky skin tones (say nc 45 and above).There is no hard and fast rule to it because it also depends on how you use it. My suggestion would be that you try this on your lids before picking it up.
- Copperplate does have a bit of a fall out. Honestly, I can totally ignore considering how amazing the finish and texture of this eyeshadow is.
Here are the Copperplate swatches :
And here is the day time smokey eye look I created with it. Copperplate is all over the lid and then I played with a few blacks and browns.On my lids, It gives a hint of mauve , which I like. I guess on everyone it would look different.
I wouldn’t call MAC copperplate eyeshadow as a must have in your collection but definitely good to have. I can see it becoming as my most used eyeshadow in coming days. 🙂