Today I am reviewing some of my favourite makeup products from my collection. My personal pics have somehow come to to be a bit sleepy. Sorry for that. 😛
- Price : Rs 1340
- Finish : creamy and slightly glossy.
- Color : a pinky orange / orangey pink
- Texture : very creamy
- Longetivity : 4 + hours
- Pigmentation : medium pigmented. Not sheer at all.
- Goes Best With : dark eye makeup or atleast some eye makeup. On its own I feel it does not do much justice to the face.
- Skin Tones : light to medium
- Fragrance : nothing significant
- Do I like It? I do wear it on and off. 🙂
- Rating : 4/5
- Price : Rs 990
- Finish :Creemsheen
- Color : Bright Yellow Red / a soft red with slight yellow undertone. A very day time kinda of red and a very balanced shade of red.
- Texture : Creamy. does not accentuate or settle in fine lines.
- Longetivity : 3-4 hours.
- Pigmentation : medium and buildable. If you are starting to wear reds, this could be a good start. It lets you control the brightness of color you want on your lips.
- Goes Best With : a lovely bronzed skin, light eye makeup, pink / tan blushes.
- Skin Tones : all skin tones but really nice for Indian skin tones.
- Fragrance :vanilla
- Do I like It? It’s a nice red but I personally like brighter and cooler shades of reds such as Rubywoo.
- Rating : 4.5/5
A tight lipped smile. 😀
MAC Blush Gingerly :
- Price : Rs 1100
- Finish : Sheertone
- Color : Capri Bronze / a matte peachy toned brown
- Texture : super smooth / not chalky at all. Easy to blend and looks very natural on skin.
- Longetivity : all day long (I have normal to dry skin)
- Pigmentation : medium to buildable
- Goes Best With :peachy, red and orangey lipsticks.
- Skin Tones : light to medium. For light skin-tones this may work as a lovely bronzer as well.
- Fragrance : NA
- Do I like It? Looove it! It’s an excellent everyday blush without looking OTT. Adds a healthy flush of color to the skin.
- Rating : 4.5/
- Price : Rs 780
- Finish : Veluxe Pearl
- Color : Neutral with shimmer. It is a cream pale gold highlighter with just a sheen- non shimmer/ non matte.
- Texture :suuuper smooth and not chalky at all.
- Longevity : very long staying. almost all day long.
- Pigmentation : very good.
- Goes Best as : a brow bone highlighter, inner corner of eye or as an all over eyelid color used with a darker matte shade in crease.
- Skin Tones : medium
- Fragrance : NA
- Do I like It? Love it. I like it especially for day time when I don’t want a very strong inner corner highlighter but still want something that makes me eyes look more awake. It is not as strong as Nylon or Ricepaper eyeshadow that makes it very wearable for day time. On very light skin tones, this may fail to show completely since this does not have any strong color tone to it.
- Rating : 4.8/5
l-r bobbi brown rosy, mac brave red, mac eyeshadow dazzlelight, mac blush gingerly
MAC Brave Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencil – Black Dazzle Review
Chambor Dazzle Eye Pencil: Grey Dazzle
MAC Digi Dazzle Collection – MAC Dazzle Lipstick – India Launch
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude Review, Photos, Swatch
Vaseline Lip Therapy – Rosy Lips
Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick: Rosy Blush Review
Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color – Rosy Sunday
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Lipstick in Mod Pink Review
All Bobbi Brown Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
Bobbi Brown Pink Lily Lipstick, Peach Corrector Review