WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Review
Price Rs 1800 for 10 gm
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 foundation is a cream foundation. It gives a medium to buildable coverage.
It comes with a mirror and a sponge. Both are useful.
You may apply the foundation with a foundation brush but I feel it gives excellent finish when you apply it with a sponge.
The sponge is white on colour but as you use it gets stained. I wash my sponge after every application but still it looks dirty.You can use disposable sponges .
What I love about MAC Mineralize SPF 15 foundation:
- The shade. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It just looks like my own skin, better kinds.
- It goes on your skin like butter and spreads evenly.
- It gives a medium to buildable coverage. I am not a huge fan of full coverage foundations so this fits my bill perfectly.
- Mineralize SPF 15 foundation is mainly meant for dry skin so it never leaves dry patches even during dry weather conditions.
- It is non transferable once you set it with powder. Nothing comes on my tissue even on the days when I am sweating.
- It’s compact and easy to carry.
- It never broke me out.
- I would stay it looks intact for 5-6 hours without a primer base or touch ups. After that I feel that it starts fading. But a little touch up here and there does the job. Also it doesn’t fade in a way that would make your skin look patchy.
- I don’t wear tinted moisturizer, for me this is my tinted moisturizer. I can wear it rightly or can build up to medium coverage for evening or party,
- It’s expensive but worth it. If I have to pick just one foundation in this world, it has to be MAC mineralize SPF 15 foundation.
- Huge shade selection. Most Indian women would be able to find their perfect skin tone match in this foundation.
What I don’t like about Mac mineralize SPF 15 foundation:
- It smells a little weird in pan but nothing that bothers me too much.
- Since it’s in a cake form, it’s a little difficult to use. I mostly scrape off a little foundation with plastic spoon and then use it. But sometimes I directly dip my brush in the pan and use it. In that case, I take a clean tissue and press it on top of the cake. This way the top gets cleared.
I love everything about MAC Mineralize SPF 15 foundation. This is my New Holy Grail foundation. Love it and would give :star::star::star::star::star: irrespective of the little cons. 🙂
And here is me wearing the MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation.
I wouldn’t recommend this for people with oily skin but it’s an excellent foundation for people with normal to dry skin.