MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Review
Price Rs 1800 for 10 gm
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 foundation is a cream foundation. It gives a medium to buildable coverage.
It comes with a mirror and a sponge. Both are useful.
You may apply the foundation with a foundation brush but I feel it gives excellent finish when you apply it with a sponge.
The sponge is white on colour but as you use it gets stained. I wash my sponge after every application but still it looks dirty.You can use disposable sponges .
What I love about MAC Mineralize SPF 15 foundation:
- The shade. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It just looks like my own skin, better kinds.
- It goes on your skin like butter and spreads evenly.
- It gives a medium to buildable coverage. I am not a huge fan of full coverage foundations so this fits my bill perfectly.
- Mineralize SPF 15 foundation is mainly meant for dry skin so it never leaves dry patches even during dry weather conditions.
- It is non transferable once you set it with powder. Nothing comes on my tissue even on the days when I am sweating.
- It’s compact and easy to carry.
- It never broke me out.
- I would stay it looks intact for 5-6 hours without a primer base or touch ups. After that I feel that it starts fading. But a little touch up here and there does the job. Also it doesn’t fade in a way that would make your skin look patchy.
- I don’t wear tinted moisturizer, for me this is my tinted moisturizer. I can wear it rightly or can build up to medium coverage for evening or party,
- It’s expensive but worth it. If I have to pick just one foundation in this world, it has to be MAC mineralize SPF 15 foundation.
- Huge shade selection. Most Indian women would be able to find their perfect skin tone match in this foundation.
What I don’t like about Mac mineralize SPF 15 foundation:
- It smells a little weird in pan but nothing that bothers me too much.
- Since it’s in a cake form, it’s a little difficult to use. I mostly scrape off a little foundation with plastic spoon and then use it. But sometimes I directly dip my brush in the pan and use it. In that case, I take a clean tissue and press it on top of the cake. This way the top gets cleared.
I love everything about MAC Mineralize SPF 15 foundation. This is my New Holy Grail foundation. Love it and would give :star::star::star::star::star: irrespective of the little cons. 🙂
And here is me wearing the MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation.
I wouldn’t recommend this for people with oily skin but it’s an excellent foundation for people with normal to dry skin.