Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Foundation Powder Review
What The Company Claims:
• Go from sheer and natural, to full and flawless, with our flexible coverage foundation.
• Our good-for-you, long-wearing formula offers the ultimate fusion of skincare benefits, sun protection and makeup innovation.
• Weightless pigments float over imperfections to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines, while instantly improving tone and texture.
More to Love:
• Skin Balancing: Contains the innovative Regu-Seb which helps to control and reduce oil production leaving skin looking fresh and foundation just applied.
• Bamboo Silk: This nutrient-rich ingredient revives and renews skin tone to promote a balanced texture while imparting a comfortable feeling finish.
• Multi-tasker: Glides on evenly as a pressed powder or a powder foundation.
• Sun safe: SPF 15 protects from the sun’s damaging rays.
• Finishing Touch: Micro-milled powder layers smoothly to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and acnaic areas for a retextured and smooth finish.
.32 Oz. (Metric: 9 g)
Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
32 dollars (INR 1600).
Shades Available: 5.
The shade that I got is Warm vanilla. It has this yellow tone to it which suits me completely.
The Too Faced powder foundation comes in Round Black coloured, pretty casing, which has a very vintage like feel to it. I can’t call it classy, but yes, I find it super cute!
It comes with a built-in vanity mirror.
A closer look at the foundation pan.
Underneath the powder pan, they have provided with a soft-spongy puff.
Here it is, absolutely clean and untouched, but that’s because I prefer to apply powder makeup with my brushes than sponges/puffs.
My Experience with Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Foundation Powder:
The Too Faced Amazing Face Flexible Coverage Foundation Powder is just the perfect thing for me, I like it a LOT and it is my HG powder foundation. My TM was making my face a little greasy lately, so I was looking for a powder/mineral foundation. I even tried MAC studio fix, but like other MAC products, which I have tried till date, it broke me out Bad.
I went through a lot of reviews online about mineral/powder foundations and zeroed on this one. I am so glad that I did. It provides me just the light-medium coverage to even out my face that I need for my daily makeup without any cakey feeling. It controls oil, greasiness on my face, provides a decent matte finish and looks very natural. The SPF 15 is an added bonus for those of us who are concerned with aging and skin health.
The texture of the powder is extremely smooth and silky and it just blends on my skin very easily. I am NC 25 and the shade warm vanilla is absolutely perfect for me, as it has the yellow tone which my skin tone needs.
For full coverage, I just use this over my routine liquid foundation and I get an absolutely flawless finish. In short, it is just the perfect thing for my skin tone, skin type and I really don’t see myself switching to another brand in near future. Its a little expensive, but the result I get with this keeps me satisfied and I find this worth every penny I have spent on it.
Overall, I highly recommend this to anyone who needs just light-medium coverage for daily makeup, has oily skin and enlarged pores.
Summing its pros and cons below:
• Evens out my face without making it look cakey.
• Controls oil, shine on the face for good 4-5 hours.
• The texture is super soft and silky which makes my skin soft after application.
• Blends, settles on the skin easily and quickly.
• Contains SPF 15.
• Cute packaging comes with a mirror and sponge applicator.
• When used over a normal foundation, gives full coverage.
• Availability in India.
• Limited number of shades.
Will I Buy it Again?
I already have O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
:toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Care Range Preview, Price, Photos
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Skin Care: How To Determine Your Skin Type- Oily, Dry, etc.
Johnson’s Face Care (Daily Essentials) Oil Balancing Gel Wash
Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation Review, FOTD
Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation
L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
Bourjois Mineral Enriched Loose Powder
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder
Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder Makeup SPF 10
Calvin Klein Subliminal Purity Loose Powder