Acc to MAC: MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer is a luxuriously blendable moisturizing concealer in a tube with built-in doe-foot applicator. Goes on exactly where you want it: blends in for a natural satin-smooth ultra-moisturized finish. Layers up for added coverage. Line-softening, skin-perfecting: The Pros’ “select” for under-eyes and delicate skin. Wide shade range provides soft, natural camouflage. Use with the 194 Concealer Brush.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
One end of the tube is the coral corrector, which has peachy undertones and is mainly to conceal the blue/ green veins under the eyes. On the other end is the yellow corrector, which is to combat any redness on the face and to brighten up the under eye area.
The concealer comes with two doe foot applicators.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
What I like about MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer (Double Ended)
- I love the formula. It’s like THE concealer for under eyes. It’s so moisturizing and light for delicate under eye area. The concealer glides on your under eyes without any effort. You’ll never face any tugging with this concealer.
- I like the dual concept of corrector and concealer in one compact tube. My under eye circles are never the same so I can adjust the colours of the concealer according to how my good or bad my dark circles on a particular day.
- It looks amazingly natural. Yesterday especially, I applied only select moisture cover under my eyes and set my under eye area with powder . There was absolutely nothing else on my face and it looked just like the part of my skin. To check , I asked my hubby to figure out if I was wearing anything on my face , he couldn’t. 😛 Then I asked him to see my under eyes specifically and he took almost 10-15 seconds after good staring to figure out that there was something under my eyes. 😀 But he was so highly impressed as to how natural the concealer looks.
- I can also use the yellow corrector for highlighting my features such as bridge of my nose, cheekbones etc.
- I have not faced any slipping of concealer in this weather atleast but considering the smoothness of the concealer, this would definitely need a good setting powder during summer time.
- The concealer has medium to buildable coverage. It can become completely opaque depending on how you use it.
- A full value for money since you are getting two shades of concealer in one tube
What I don’t like about this concealer:
- If not set with powder, it tends to crease. Especially for people who have oily skin, they need to take care that they powder their under eye area as to avoid concealer settling in your fine lines.
- It is ot amazingly long wearing. After around 5 hours , I could see the the concealer had sort of lost its intensity and freshness.
- I feel that it’s an excellent concealer for winter-autumn-spring time but might not be that great for summers. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer would fare better during summers.
Here is how I use MAC Select moisture Cover Concealer:
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Moisturised bare eye. I did this little tutorial first thing in morning because my under eye circles are the worst that time.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
With the dual concealer you have to sort of get used to how much coral and how much yellow would work best for you. After using the concealer 2-3 times you get an idea yourself. Although Mr Mickey Contactor suggested that you mix the two shades at the back of your hand, bring the resulting shade closer to your skin tone shade and them apply with a brush. I personally like to apply directly on my under eye are and then blend accordingly.
My under eye area needs more brightening than correcting. So I put two dots of coral corrector and three dots of the yellow corrector.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Blend both with finger
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Blend that also and that’s it. I set it with powder and I am good to go. 🙂
Here is how the final under eye area looks. Once I powder it, it would mattify and set.
Overall I am loving the buttery smooth texture of the concealer. And I really really hope that this becomes a part of their permanent line. It’s one gem to have in your stash. Loving concealer like never before. 🙂
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used MAC Select Moisture Cover Double End Concealer? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review + FOTD
- MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer Review
- MAC & Mickey Contractor Duo Concealer, Lipglass Photos, Swatches
- ELf Concealer, Oriflame Concealers Review, Swatches
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Review
- Avon Haul: Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
- Oriflame Concealer: Part 1 Review, Swatches
Product sent by brand for review