By Grace Devraj
Hello pretty girls!
I am back here with the review of Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Wild Is The Wind I ♡ Obsession Palette. Well, I don’t wear eyeshadows on a daily basis, I even skip that for parties, sometimes. But, those Instagram makeup artists made me raise the bar for myself. I practiced a lot and a lot, but still I am in the level 1 of the game. 🙁 I know I am practicing, but my obsessed mind badly needed a colorful palette for a long time with an affordable price tag to create festive/party looks. Finally, I decided to buy this palette. So read on to know how this love fared.
I Heart Makeup NOW has it own palette edition from the MAKEUP OBSESSIVES!!
Our OBSESSIVE development of a NEW updated Formulation and continuous OBSESSION with development of NEW products.
Our Obsessions all contain 10 shades, a mixture of shimmer and matte. Introducing as follows: Our nude and smoked collections of ‘PURE CULT’ and ‘BORN TO DIE’.
The stunning glamour of ‘WEST END GIRLS’.
The romance of ‘PARIS’, and the Heartbreaking shades of ‘WILD IS THE WIND’
My Experience With Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Wild Is The Wind I ♡ Obsession Palette:
I was very happy when I received the palette. Because, the look and the colours satisfied my expectation. At first, the packaging looked like a sturdy, plastic case with a clear lid which is something I love as it makes differentiation easy. The package is sleek, light, easy to carry and the eyeshadow pans are in decent size with no names. It comes with a sponge applicator and, as usual, it is useless.
There are 10 eye shadows in the palettes, and there is a mixture of both matte, satin and shimmer shades. Wild is the Wind is the most colorful palette this range has and I love how the shade compliment my complexion. There is no name or number mentioned in the palette. I named the shadows with my knowledge, just to identify. Please bear with that. 🙂
1. Aqua blue in matte finish – The first shadow of the palette is quite upsetting. The texture of this shadow is powdery, but soft with buildable pigmentation.
2. Dark teal in matte finish – This too has soft powdery texture, but the pigmentation is good compared to the aqua blue. It has some micro shimmer in the pan, but goes completely matte on application.
3. Metallic Royal blue with blue sparkle – This is my favourite colour of the palette. It is a metallic blue shade with beautiful micro sparkles. The pigmentation is less without primer, but it is super valuable. The texture is smooth and soft and spreads like magic.
4. Deep burgundy in matte – This is a beautiful burgundy shade with pink and burgundy micro shimmer particle. It is a another beautiful shade of the palette. It has a soft, smooth powdery texture with decent buildable pigmentation.
5. Deep Purple in matte – A dark purple that would compliment every skin tone and is great to create beautiful crease lines. It has some micro shimmers, but goes matte on application. It has a smooth, creamy like texture and the pigmentation is amazing.
6. Gun metal grey with silver shimmers – This colour comes with an amazing pigmentation and the silver shimmer in grey looks classy with an evening smoky eye. The texture is smooth and creamy and spread with no effect.
7. Icy white in shimmer – The colour looks like shimmery silver and the texture is really soft and smooth. It is a frosty metallic colour with loads of shimmer and the colour payoff is great.
8. Peachy metallic with shimmer – The texture is like a cushion in the pan. The colour is like a nude peach and again with loads of shimmer. This one is very pigmented and has a smooth butter like texture.
9. Pale lilac in satin – This one a gorgeous pale lilac with micro shimmer. The texture is slightly powdery with an average pigmentation, but can be build-able. It has a slightly shiny finish and great for pop up make up.
10. Matte purple with purple glitter – Finally, this last one is a purple matte shade with nano shimmers. it has a soft, powdery texture with decent pigmentation.
This is a great palette to have with a mix and match of colours and effects. So, can either create a natural look or a festive look using a single palette. I really like the shade range in these palettes and The I Heart Makeup Obsession Palettes come in five different versions. You have options from nudes to bright colours. Also, every palette includes ten matte, shimmer and satin finish eyeshadows. Another, I am impressed with the wear-time, It stays for 7 to 8 hours.
Overall, I can say this palette is absolutely value for money. Most of the shadows are pigmented and even the less pigmented shadows are buildable. For this price, I’d definitely recommend you to check these I ♡ Obsession Palette. 🙂
Pros of Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Wild Is The Wind I ♡ Obsession Palette:
• Very affordable
• Super soft, smooth and glides on easily
• Little to no fall out
• Good collection of matte, shimmer and satin finish shadows
• Great pigmentation
• Good staying power
Cons of Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Wild Is The Wind I ♡ Obsession Palette?
• Icy White and Peachy Metallic colours are extremely shimmery and I have difficulty in application
• Aqua Blue and Matte Purple shadows feel chalky
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Wild Is The Wind I ♡ Obsession Palette?
Yes!!! I do recommend this affordable palette to everyone who loves to pop up their eyes. I won’t repurchase this same palette, this will last for a long time. But, I would love to buy “Pure Cult” which is a palette with natural shades and looks like a dupe of Naked 3.
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Eye Shadow Palette
Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 1 Eye Shadow Palette
Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal Palette
Makeup Revolution London’s, Redemption Palette Hot Smoked
Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette in What You Waiting For
Makeup Revolution London Protection Palette – Medium/Dark
VLCC Wild Turmeric Face Wash
Wild Ferns New Zealand Manuka Honey Night Revival Creme
Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Wind