Product Purchased by IMBB
Skin type: dry and occasionally acne prone
Skin tone: fair with neutral undertones
Makeup Revolution has launched their “Re-Loaded Palettes” and I was so happy to see that these are available in India. Among all the palettes, I picked the one which is the most tempting and popular among beauty enthusiasts. Yes, you guessed it right. It’s their “Newtrals 2” palette. Let’s get into the details of this amazing palette.
Price: £4 (Rs 850)
Time to get Reloaded! Makeup Revolution’s 15 shade eyeshadow palettes that are bound to pack a punch at an affordable price. Warm burnt shades for lovers of rustic reds and burnt oranges, in a variety of matte and shimmer shades to take you from simple day to glamourous night party looks. Highly pigmented, long wearing, smooth and blendable eyeshadow shades that will keep you on trend all year round.Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette – Newtrals 2.
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77007, CI 15850, CI 16035.
My Experience with Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette Newtrals 2:
Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette comes in four different variants – Newtrals 2, Iconic Fever, Division and Iconic Vitality. I loved their Newtrals 2 palette the most. It has the perfect combination of colours that I have wanted for a long time.
This eyeshadow palette comes in a rectangular black coloured container and has a total of 15 square-shaped eyeshadow pans which has a mix of shimmer and matte shades in it. The packaging is quite sleek and the container is covered by a transparent flip-cover with the brand name written on the top of the cover. The flip cover shuts tight in its place. The palette looks very attractive from the outside and is travel-friendly as well.
All the ingredient details and the shade name are written on the back face of the black container in white font. The only con with the packaging is that this palette does not come with an applicator brush. You must have your own set of eye makeup brushes for application. Overall, I am happy with its packaging.
Shades and Pigmentation:
For those of you who have already seen this palette online, you must have already known by now that this is an incredibly gorgeous and affordable palette, which contains a mix of gorgeous pinks, burgundies, corals and reds – all very eye-catching and are a steal deal at this price value. There are a few neutral shades as well. You get a total of 15 shades in this palette, some are matte and some are glittery which makes it a further more amazing purchase.
The colour selection is so versatile and a lot of thought has been put in while creating this palette. The colour combination will overflow you with ideas of creating different types of looks. I was so overwhelmed with the shade selection that my mind was in conflict with which shades to use for getting the perfect look. I am sure you guys will have the same feeling because the colours look perfectly complementary to each other. To add to the icing, this palette contains shades which are perfect for eye makeup of all skin tones. Indian beauties will find this palette really amazing because of the warm tones colours that it has to offer. Okay, enough of my blabbering!! Let’s get to the individual shade details now.
Top Row: (L to R)
• This shade is a very light skin colour shade which has a matte finish. It is slightly powdery and has little fallout. Decent pigmentation and it can be used on the lid area.
• It is a very light pink colour with coral undertones. This is a matte shade and has little fallout. It has good pigmentation but it needs 2-3 swipes for maximum payoff.
• This is a matte light brown colour with little fallout. The texture is smooth and has great pigmentation. It can be used on the crease area.
• The 4th shade is another matte shade which looks like light magenta. It has rich pigmentation and no fallout.
• This shade looks like light burgundy and has a matte finish. It has no fallout and has good pigmentation. It is great for creating evening looks.
Middle Row: (L to R)
• This is a light beige shade with a matte finish which can be used as a base colour. It appears quite powdery and needs multiple swipes. Poor pigmentation and appears chalky.
• This is light yellow ochre shade with brown undertones. It appears matte and has good pigmentation. Can be used in the crease area. It has little fallout.
• This shade is medium pink shade. It is a great glittery shade and has a creamy texture. It is pigment packed and needs just one swipe for maximum payoff. I love this shade a lot.
• It is a dark magenta shade which has a matte finish. It has no fallout and is highly pigmented. It can be used for party looks.
• This is very bright terracotta-coral shade which has a matte finish. It needs multiple swipes to show up clearly. This shade is powdery and has fallout problem.
Bottom Row: (L to R)
• This is a rich wine-plum shade with a glittery finish. It is the most pigmented shade in the palette and is my most favourite. It has no fallout and the colour is very creamy. It just needs one swipe for full colour intensity. It can be used on the outer corner to add an extra dimension to your look.
• It is a beige shade with a glittery finish. It can be used as a highlighter or used on inner corners of the eye. It has decent pigmentation and has no fallout.
• This is another brown based shade which has a matte finish. It has okayish pigmentation and needs multiple swipes.
• It is a light nude shade which has no shimmers. It is quite great to create neutral looks. Has decent pigmentation and no fallout.
• This is the last shade in the palette. It is a red matte shade which has a hint of pinks and corals in it. It is greatly pigmented and needs 1-2 swipes to show up clearly. I love this shade a lot.
I feel that the matte shades appear quite powdery and have fallout problem but the shimmer shades are the real punch of this palette. They have excellent performance and I have no complaints about them. Since this palette also comes in a number of lighter shades, it can be used as a daily makeup routine. It is also a perfect companion for festive and party looks. The colours are really unique and show up on the eyes well. Pigmentation is great for most of the shades. They give a beautiful colour-payoff and go with most of the outfits. Overall, the palette is incredibly gorgeous and I love it.
Texture and Finish:
All the shades have a soft texture that blends beautifully. These shades have a creamy texture and remind me a lot of the high-end brand palettes. Some of the glitter shades are like pressed pigments and can work great as a cream based eyeshadow. The shimmer shades are more buttery in comparison to the matte shades. And, the best part is shimmers stay intact and do not spread all over your face.
I usually use an eyeshadow brush during application, but you can also apply it using your fingers. Especially for the shimmery shades, finger application is more useful. The shades don’t feel patchy and ensure a smooth finish post application. While applying the shimmery shades, if you use a wet brush, the colour intensity will be more beautiful and they will give a stunning look on the eyes. I mix and match different colours to create different looks. I really loved the way this palette fared for me. Overall, I really love the blend of colours and their amazing finish.
These shades stay in place for a decent amount of time without any creasing. The shimmer shades stay for a much longer period. They last for about 7-8 hours – which I think is good at this price value. If you have oily lids, you will definitely need a primer prior to application; otherwise, the intensity will gradually fade away. These shades are easy to remove as well. They come off easily with any makeup remover.
This is one of the best palettes that I have bought so far. I mean you just have to pay such a small amount in return of 15 amazing shades which work in an even more amazing way. So what else do you need?? I think I will buy rest of the shade variants as well. Why not?? Makeup Revolution has made really stunning palettes with groundbreaking performances. I am truly impressed and I shall continue with the spree in future.
Pros of Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette Newtrals 2:
• Travel-friendly packaging
• Versatile shade selection
• 15 shades
• Very affordable
• Has a mix of warm-tones reds, oranges, pinks, nudes and burgundy shades
• Pigmentation is decent for most of the shades
• Soft texture that blends effortlessly on the eyes
• Delivers a smooth and even finish
• Does not feel patchy
• Stays for a decent period of time
• Has a mix of shimmery and matte shades
• Does not crease
• Some of the shimmer shades work like pressed pigments.
• Lightweight formula
Cons of Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette Newtrals 2:
• Does not come with an applicator brush
• Matte shades have fallout issue
• Some of the matte shades have poor colour payoff
• Shimmer shades are difficult to apply with a brush
• Primer application needed for oily lids
• Some shades need multiple swipes for true colour intensity
• No mirror provided
IMBB Rating: 4.8/5
Would you Recommend/Repurchase Makeup Revolution Re-Loaded Palette Newtrals 2?
Yes, please hurry and get your stock before it is already sold out.
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup I Heart Chocolate Palette Rose Gold
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Chocolate Elixir Palette
Makeup Revolution Unicorns Are Real Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Affirmation
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave 30 Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows Flawless Palette
Makeup Revolution Essential Shimmers Redemption Palette
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup I Love Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette Salted Caramel
Essence Lash Mania Reloaded False Lash Mascara
Viseart 01 Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Sugar Cosmetics Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette 01 Vogue, 02 FireWork
Zoeva Aristo Eyeshadow Palette
Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 – Palette 4