Product Purchased by IMBB
Skin Tone: Medium to Dusky
Marc Jacobs recently launched a unique collection of lip crayons which has the texture of liquid lipsticks. I was blown away by this revolutionary product and decided to give it a try. So today, I am going to talk about the ‘Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon 360 Plum N Get It’, which I purchased using the IMBB Sponsorship Scheme. So without further ramblings, read on to find out how this one lipstick made me look ravishing.
Price: $26 for 2 g
• Liquid lip in a stick. One-swipe color. 16h luxe longwear.
• Rewrite the (lipstick) rules: le marc liquid lip crayon is everything you love about a liquid lipstick in a creamy crayon.
• This creamy crayon melts into lips with a lightweight liquid sensation, providing powerful one-swipe color with bold impact. A dose of innovative “Ghost pearl” gives the matte look a dimensional sheen for a never-before-seen finish. With the perfect amount of playtime, you get the best of both worlds: instant color that lasts for 16 luxurious hours of longwear.
• The bold, high-pigmented shades feel creamy and comfortable and won’t dry or settle into lines. The crayon offers total control for effortless application. It’s easier than ever to shape and fill your lips. Have it both ways… Now you never need to choose between a traditional lipstick or a liquid again with this new innovation.
• Each shade has a precise dose of innovative “Ghost pearl” in a complementary or contrast tint to give lips added dimension. The sublty shimmering effect becomes more visible at certain angles or lighting to give lips a modern, never-before-seen finish.
Dimethicone, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aroma/Flavor, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).
My Experience with Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon 360 Plum N Get It:
The crayon comes housed in a white and black cardboard box with the product details and ingredient list. The lipstick itself comes packaged in a beautiful retractable black crayon pencil with a black cap. The crayon is gorgeous with color-coded strips that enables easy identification of the shade. The cap shuts tight and it is also mentioned on the cap to close it tightly. The packaging is really luxe and travel-friendly.
Marc Jacobs has come up with ten shades in this range, comprising of a nice neutral, bright pinks, and stunning berries. ‘Plum N Get It’ is a beautiful rich berry plum shade with a beautiful pearly effect. This is an innovative product as it has a unique ghost pearl sheen which gives a special lift to the gorgeous color. The pearl effect is subtle and looks nice. The shade itself looks absolutely stunning and will complement all skin tones.
As I said earlier, the Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon gives the effect of a liquid lipstick with the application of a lip crayon. The formula of this product is spectacular and feels very comfortable on the lips. The formula itself is smooth and moisturizing and sets to a satin matte finish with a subtle pearly effect. The crayon makes it easy to apply and provides precise application too.
The texture of this lip crayon is magic. It just melts on the lips with a liquid sensation. The pigmentation is incredible and gives opaque color with just one swipe. The ghost pearl gives a beautiful dimension to the lips. The lipstick itself sets fast and feels lightweight and super creamy. The lip crayon has a sweet vanilla scent to it.
The brand claims that this product has a 16-hour wear time, I would rather say that may not be true. It lasts pretty long, for almost eight hours, which is quite good. It does transfer a bit but not crazily.
It is a magnificent and grand product. This is one of the best lipsticks in terms of innovation, packaging, formula, shades, and wear time. I am super impressed and will recommend it to everybody.
Pros of Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon 360 Plum N Get It:
• Gorgeous packaging
• Beautiful berry plum shade
• Contains pearly sheen
• Lightweight and comfortable
• Applies like a liquid lipstick
• Does not smudge
• No bleeding or feathering
• Long wearing
Cons of Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon 360 Plum N Get It:
IMBB Rating: 5/5
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon 360 Plum N Get It?
Yes, of course. The Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon range is spectacular and unique. Love it!
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon 310 Night Mauves
Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Creme Slow Burn
Marc Jacobs Truth Or Bare 454 Le Marc Liquid Lip Creme
Marc Jacobs Shush, Blush 456 Le Marc Liquid Lip Creme
Marc Jacobs Boy Gorgeous 222 Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick
Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Lip Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer – Hot Hot Hot
L’Oreal Go 360 Deep Exfoliating Scrub
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau De Parfum Spray
Estee Lauder 08 Charred Plum Magic Smoky Powder Shadow Stick
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Saddle, Toast, Velvet Plum
Best Plum/Purple Eyeliners to Choose From