Marks and Spencer Vanilla Sugar Body Butter Review
Hey friends, Today I’m going to review a body butter that smells good enough to eat.It smells of yummilicious baked hot goodies just out of the oven; topped with caramel coating and sugar dusting and vanilla smell wafting through..!! yes yes it smells of vanilla,caramel, sugar, slight hint of cocoa and all that . ALL THAT!!
Price Rs. 595 for 200 ml.
Shelf life: 2 years .Made in UK.
What it says:
Ingredient list :-
• The packaging is a regular tub one which seems to be staple for many body butters. Those who are hygiene freaks can turn up their noses now, but i don’t mind it at all. Since I use this only on body ( yes, I get apprehensive only if application concerns my face) and only after washing my hands , dip in once; remove the quantity I require to put on my dry areas and I am all set to smell like a baked cookie… or ermmm let me say vanilla cheesecake?
Ohh and btw there’s a strict warning on the tub 😀 which goes like ‘ not recommended for facial use,THIS IS NOT A FOOD.DO NOT SWALLOW’. I find this super hilarious .. !Also, when I had newly bought it, my mother saw the picture on top and thought I once again got something from my numerous rounds to gourmet stores and it is some imported tub of mini cookies 😛 Of course that was before she ‘read’what it was.
• The texture is thicker than that of TBS body butters, but it melts on skin very easily and luxuriously.
• It is a huge tub with good quantity, but I can’t say how long it may last for each one as it totally depends on how much u use. AS for my experience I had bought this mid winter and its still going strong as I only use it once a day on my hands and feet and sometimes upto knees. You can totally see the quantity left in the pictures.
WHAT I LOVE!
• Of course the smell!! I love putting this butter , switching on the AC and snuggling under the cover. The vanilla sugar smell makes me feel extremely warm and cosy and yummy.The smell lasts ages. I smell delicious even in the morning 😀
• It feels extremely emollient hence it’s a pro in what it is supposed to be doing. 🙂
• It has cocoa butter..! my miracle ingredient for body moisturising. Always works!
WHAT I DOINT LIKE:
Err… nothing? Except maybe it increases my cravings for sugary fatty foods at unearthly hours:/
WHAT OTHERS MAY NOT LIKE:
• Tub packaging
• Girls who don’t like strong scents might want to smell it twice..thrice… but do think about it. I also don’t like strong sweet fragrances but this thing is heavenly baibeh!! Veryyyy enticing.
Would I buy it again?
Would I recommend it to others?
Yes, if you like cookies,cupcakes and cheecakes ^.^
And if you like no nonsense product that works . 🙂
My rating : 5 on 5
Marks and Spencer China Blue Anti-Perspirant Roll-On
Marks & Spencer Rose Silky Talcum Powder
Marks & Spencer Per Una Blusher #10 Brick Red
Marks and Spencer Royal Jelly and Pure Honey Light Body Cream
Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Body Cream
Marks and Spencer African Shea Nut Lip Butter
Forest Essentials Indian Rose Absolute Ultra Rich Body Lotion
L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Solid Perfume
Khadi Rose Face Scrub
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner Pencil – 08 Rose Fantaisiste
Faces Canada Moisture Rich Lipstick: Pink Wine
Bath & Body Works Moisture Rich Body Lotion
The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream
The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream
Nivea Cashmere Moments Shower Cream
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream
42 thoughts on “Marks and Spencer Vanilla Sugar Body Butter Review”
it looks so yummy !
awww Neha…Vannila and coco ????my favourite combo.. 🙂 🙂
Hehe yes.. Cocoa butter makes it work well.. But the smell is faint.. This butter smells more of vanilla and moreso of caramel-y sugar
yummmmm.. i luv vanilla creams n soaps… some fascination for them.. dunno why tho :p
whr did u get this frm neha? india ya england? howcome i dint come across this in m & s in england :/
This one iv got from india only pia 🙂
Nice review.. Yummy flavor
Thankyou saranya 😀
Very well written Neha..
Thankyou soo much tanvi 😀 😀
vanilla sugar yummm…:)
Hehehehe heer 😀
Very nicely written article. ‘not recommended for facial use,THIS IS NOT A FOOD.DO NOT SWALLOW’– I found it hilarious! Like in Metros, we had ‘Do not sit on the floor’ :d
Do they write that? Hahaa that’s soo funny! Hahaaa
Had lunch just now and after reading the review feel like having vanilla cheesecake as a dessert 🙂
Nice review Neha 🙂
I feel like having something carameuy EVERY night! Imagine! Hehe 😉
Such drool worthy description!!!!
neha, this is definitely coming home… 😛 😛
actually i am glad it smells so authentic. TBS choco range smells so synthetic and nauseating.
Yeah rati.. U shud try.. Specially for ur new love of baking ..
Yea even I like the fact that its authentic..
And I never knew I woud love the smell of sugar so much before I smelt this one.. Its smells cute! Hehehe 😀
Also the smell fills the entire room.. In a good way.. But beware.. It might give ur hubby wrong illusions that uv baked sumthing 😀 hehe
geeeeee!! i must get 😀 😀
yeah really..they gave a free sachet of the chocolate one and it was so strong.
Ohh.. But did u like the choco one? Its nice?
haww neha, you dint get the chocie…. hihihihih 😛 😛
Haha yeh abhi tak khatam nai hua na :p isliye
I love the con you’ve written! 😀
I want vanilla choco chip and dark choco icecream now 😀
Ohh yess its a mean mean mean con! ;( hehe
nice review Neha… even i like vanilla and strawberry scent alot n i have Vanilla duos from TBS n i luv that…but nxt time i will pick yeh wala…:)
Iv never smelt the tbs ones.. But this one u may really like because its not just regular vanilla. Its has this really good fragrance of cooked sugar.. Like in kheer and all hehe 🙂
nice review neha:) i like the way you have written pros and cons… and ‘baibeh’ caught my attention the most 😛
Hahaha thankyou ritu *blush* :p
M&S boday care range… I see it in their store but never bought… its time i should try this body butter.
Nice review neha 🙂
I do like their shower creams too.. Theyr really nice 🙂
i want ittttttttttttttt
Get it harman u won’t regret 🙂
Eeeeeee! This is my dream product! Something that smells good enough to eat AND moisturises your skin. I am going to get my hands on it. Is it available in India? Or is it yet another product for which we have to resort to begging our cousins in “phoren” lands to buy it for us? 😛
Hehehe jabberwocky yess its available in india 😀
I got it from marks and spencer store in mumbai 🙂
wow! dis product luks v.tempting & ur review makes it even more enticing…thx ….il surely luk out for it 🙂