WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Marks and Spencer Vanilla Sugar Body Butter Review
Hey friends, Today I’m going to review a body butter that smells good enough to eat.It smells of yummilicious baked hot goodies just out of the oven; topped with caramel coating and sugar dusting and vanilla smell wafting through..!! yes yes it smells of vanilla,caramel, sugar, slight hint of cocoa and all that . ALL THAT!!
Price Rs. 595 for 200 ml.
Shelf life: 2 years .Made in UK.
What it says:
Ingredient list :-
• The packaging is a regular tub one which seems to be staple for many body butters. Those who are hygiene freaks can turn up their noses now, but i don’t mind it at all. Since I use this only on body ( yes, I get apprehensive only if application concerns my face) and only after washing my hands , dip in once; remove the quantity I require to put on my dry areas and I am all set to smell like a baked cookie… or ermmm let me say vanilla cheesecake?
Ohh and btw there’s a strict warning on the tub 😀 which goes like ‘ not recommended for facial use,THIS IS NOT A FOOD.DO NOT SWALLOW’. I find this super hilarious .. !Also, when I had newly bought it, my mother saw the picture on top and thought I once again got something from my numerous rounds to gourmet stores and it is some imported tub of mini cookies 😛 Of course that was before she ‘read’what it was.
• The texture is thicker than that of TBS body butters, but it melts on skin very easily and luxuriously.
• It is a huge tub with good quantity, but I can’t say how long it may last for each one as it totally depends on how much u use. AS for my experience I had bought this mid winter and its still going strong as I only use it once a day on my hands and feet and sometimes upto knees. You can totally see the quantity left in the pictures.
WHAT I LOVE!
• Of course the smell!! I love putting this butter , switching on the AC and snuggling under the cover. The vanilla sugar smell makes me feel extremely warm and cosy and yummy.The smell lasts ages. I smell delicious even in the morning 😀
• It feels extremely emollient hence it’s a pro in what it is supposed to be doing. 🙂
• It has cocoa butter..! my miracle ingredient for body moisturising. Always works!
WHAT I DOINT LIKE:
Err… nothing? Except maybe it increases my cravings for sugary fatty foods at unearthly hours:/
WHAT OTHERS MAY NOT LIKE:
• Tub packaging
• Girls who don’t like strong scents might want to smell it twice..thrice… but do think about it. I also don’t like strong sweet fragrances but this thing is heavenly baibeh!! Veryyyy enticing.
Would I buy it again?
Would I recommend it to others?
Yes, if you like cookies,cupcakes and cheecakes ^.^
And if you like no nonsense product that works . 🙂
My rating : 5 on 5
Marks and Spencer China Blue Anti-Perspirant Roll-On
Marks & Spencer Rose Silky Talcum Powder
Marks & Spencer Per Una Blusher #10 Brick Red
Marks and Spencer Royal Jelly and Pure Honey Light Body Cream
Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Body Cream
Marks and Spencer African Shea Nut Lip Butter
Forest Essentials Indian Rose Absolute Ultra Rich Body Lotion
L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Solid Perfume
Khadi Rose Face Scrub
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner Pencil – 08 Rose Fantaisiste
Faces Canada Moisture Rich Lipstick: Pink Wine
Bath & Body Works Moisture Rich Body Lotion
The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream
The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream
Nivea Cashmere Moments Shower Cream
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream