WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Heavy makeup tends to get smudged during the wet monsoon months. Therefore, it is essential to keep it light and balanced. Mentioned below are few tips that will help you look fresh and radiant rather than looking ruined and washed out in monsoon. Remember that the important aspects of monsoon makeup would be to keep it bright and waterproof.
Makeup Tips for the Monsoon Season:
• After cleansing your face. Rub an ice cube for about 10 to 15 minutes. This trick will lower the sweating rate so that your makeup stays on for much longer period.
• Avoid using foundations. If it is necessary, use a waterproof foundation to prevent it from smudging away. Also stay away from concealer, apply a small amount of foundation to conceal any spots.
• Use powder matte cosmetics rather than creamy and glossy ones.
• Avoid using pressed powder in monsoon as it can form patches on skin. If you must use it, use it sparingly.
• Do not opt for cream eye shadow as they can melt off the face. Use powder shadows. Go for brown, pinks and beige as they are easy to maintain in the rain. The idea is to go in for a natural look rather than creating a highly done up face.
• Excuse yourself from sparkle and creamy blushers as they are likely to form patches.
• For lipstick, soft matte is the most preferable one for the ladies. It can be a pink shade or soft brown with sheer gloss.
• Avoid kajal and use water-resistant mascaras and eyeliners.
Just follow these tips and avoid the makeup disasters this season.
Image source: 1