WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Aloe Vera Soothing Face Cream Review
Hi IMBB Beauties!
Today I am reviewing Oriflame Aloe Vera soothing face cream. I was desperately searching for a light weight yet moisturizing face cream for my oily/combination skin that time and confused it with the pure nature Aloe Vera and arnica extract cream. I was a little Disappointed to see the package when it arrived but after using the product, I am quite satisfied with it.
Price: Rs 249. I got it for Rs 111.
Quantity: 75 ml
My experience with the product: It is a light weight day cream packed in tube form with a screw on cap. It had a slightly runny consistency – somewhere between lotion and cream. The first thing I noticed when I used this cream was that it made my skin soft and supple after the first use itself. It gets absorbed easily into the skin without any oiliness or greasiness.
It doesn’t make my skin oily and at the same time takes care of the dry patches around my nose and mouth.
Pros of Oriflame Aloe Vera soothing face cream:
1. It is Hygienic, sturdy and travel friendly tube packaging. Like the green tube also.
2. The Consistency is very light and soft- between a lotion and cream.
3. It gets absorbed very easily into the skin.
4. It does not leave behind any greasiness or oiliness.
5. It does not make my oily/combination skin oily and takes care of a few dry patches too.
6. It gives moisturized, hydrated look to the skin after applying.
7. It makes the skin soft and supple after use.
8. I picked it up for a great price at discount!
9. It contains pure natural aloe Vera extract known for its skin benefits.
10. A Very small quantity required for face and neck- will last me a long time.
11. It did not cause any break out or irritation- instead skin feels soothed after use.
Cons of Oriflame Aloe Vera soothing face cream:
1. I would have preferred flip cap packaging- easier to use.
2. Because the consistency is so soft and lotion-like, end up taking out more product sometimes.
3. It Contains parabens.
4. It is a little pricey if picked at original price.
It is light weight lotion-like face cream packed in a bright green tube with a screw on cap. The texture of the cream is wonderful –gets absorbed into the skin without leaving any greasiness and gives a hydrated look while making the skin soft and supple. It suits my oily/combination skin perfectly even in summers while taking care of dry patches too.
One of the best moisturizers for my skin type I’ve used till date, I recommend it to combination skinned people who find creams very heavy and oil free moisturizers not moisturizing enough.
Will I repurchase: Maybe if I find it on discount. This tube is going to last me for a while.
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream
Oriflame White Nettle & Papaya 2- in- 1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner
Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel with Nourishing Olive & Bamboo
Oriflame Duo Core Foundation
Oriflame Lip Gloss Berries
Oriflame Calming Face Cream with Blueberry & Lavender Extracts
Oriflame Renewing Hand Scrub