WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Enigma Body Cream
After having a pleasant experience using the Amber Elixir Body cream, I decided to try other body creams from Oriflame, so this time fortunately one of the body creams was on discount & I’m glad I bought it. The Enigma collection also has an Anti-Perspirant Deodorant & Eau de Toilette.
What does Oriflame Claim about this body cream: Luscious body cream with Enigma fragrance. Leaves skin wonderfully hydrated. Light, non-greasy formula and easy to apply. With longer-lasting scent.
Ingredients: AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, METHYLPARABEN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE
Price: For 250ML Rs 449 but the offer price is Rs.269
This body cream is very light in texture & gets absorbed within 2-3 minutes of massage & doesn’t leave any greasy film. After the massage, the skin looks supple & smooth when touched. This is suitable for Hyderabadi weather conditions but I’m sure people living at intense cold locations may find it less moisturising .The fragrance is very mild & lovely, not too overpowering. But the fragrance of amber elixir cream from Oriflame that I have already reviewed on IMBB has little more lasting power when compared to Enigma Body Cream.
Pros of the Oriflame Enigma Body Cream
- This body cream is very moisturizing & doesn’t leave any greasiness.
- It’s very smooth in texture & it takes just 2-3 minutes to get absorbed & makes the skin look supple.
- It has a very floral & fruity fragrance & is not too heavily perfumed.
- Skin stays soft, smooth & nourished for at least 3 hours.
- This will work best for summers, but for winters you need to keep reapplying it!
- The packaging is simple. This comes in a transparent tub made of strong plastic & is not fragile.
- A little goes a long way! This 250Ml will last for at least a month & half for me!
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
Cons of the Oriflame Enigma Body Cream
- Since the cream come in a tub, unlike a tube or bottle, it’s not travel-friendly.
- It comes in a tub so one has to sanitize their hands before using this. Earlier I didn’t have a problem with that but these days I feel lazy to sanitize my hands often.
- Not suitable if you are a women who is always on the run, because this doesn’t get absorbed in a jiff!
Will I repurchase this? Yes I will repurchase if I don’t get the Amber Elixir cream.
Will I recommend this? Yes, for the nourishing effect it gives! Do get this when it’s on discount!
Have you used Oriflame Enigma Body Cream? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream Review
- H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream Review