I was so tempted to try the body creams from Oriflame which come in those cute tubs, that once I saw an offer on the catalogue I decided to buy one. Since these come in different fragrances I thought I will take advice before I buy, sometime back I saw Pooja( the same Pooja who went along with Rati & Rima to Kiel’s) giving advice on IMBB for the Oriflame products. So I contacted her & asked her about the best buy & she suggested the Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream. I’m so glad I took her advice because I love the body cream a lot!
What does Oriflame Claim about this body cream: There is no claim mentioned . 🙂
Ingredients: No ingredients list included . 🙁
Price: For 250ML Rs 449 but the offer price is Rs.349
Pros of the Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream body cream:
- This body cream is very moisturizing & gets easily absorbed in the skin without making it feel oily.
- The texture is very light, kind of body butter. You just need to take it & massage on the skin & within few seconds it gets into the skin, making it feel smooth &nourished.
- The softness lasts for quite long time in this weather.
- The fragrance is mind-blowing, it can make you feel romantic 😉 . The smell last for at least a few hours. I keep opening the tub just to smell that rich fragrance.
- This will work well in all the seasons, even in some summer because it doesn’t leave any oil film.
- The packaging is decent; it comes in a sturdy transparent tub with a brown lid! Though some people may find this little unhygeninc , I have no problem with sanitizing my hand & using it.
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
Cons of the Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream body cream:
- The ingredients list is not mentioned.
- This is not compact, can’t be easily carried in a bag, it may occupy a lot of space in the bag unlike a body lotion that comes in a bottle!
- I would not consider this a con but this cream is so smooth in texture & smells so good that you feel like applying every now & then, this may result in the cream getting used up pretty fast.
My Experience: I have been using this for a week now & I’m completely in love with this body cream. I made my Fiance smell my hands & he was like “WOW”, he said the fragrance is so romantic that he felt like smelling my hands again & again. I find this, like some high end brand body butter dupe 😉 which moisturizes & makes the skin soft & supple & it isn’t greasy at all.I dropped the tub twice & it is still intact. Though it does everything that normal body butter does, some people may have reservations about the ingredients list not mentioned. I have used it on my face as well & I haven’t broken out but I wouldn’t suggest this! Women, who are always on the run, can use this because this gets absorbed in a jiff! This definitely is cheaper alternative to the high end body butters in the market 😉
Have you used Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream ? Please rate in the box below.
Also, Read :