This post an an entry for 500 Posts Celebration Giveaway
Oriflame Essentials 3 in 1 Cleanser
For a very long time I was looking for a perfect cleanser. My pre-requisites were:
- should suit my oily skin
- has to have natural ingrediants
- and most importantly do the task of toning apart from cleansing
So my search found me Oriflame Essentials 3 in 1 cleanser. I have been using oriflame products for a couple of years and have been rarely dissapointed. Their skin-care products are some of the best in the market because they are light and all natural and have sumptuous ingrediants. Back to the cleanser.
What it claims? 3 in 1 cleanser with vitamin E and cornflower extract to remove makeup, tone and moisturise.Use every morning and night apply with cotton wool and sweep over face and neck. Price: Rs 229 for 150ml ( I got it for 145 ) Ingrediants:
- Cornflower is known for its soothing qualities and it is therefore especially beneficial for sensitive skin and eye care products. The tannins in the extract provide stimulating and refreshing properties along with moisturising effects.
- Vitamin E apart from being an anti-oxidant helps maintain the skin’s oil balance during the cleansing process. It reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
- It is not too creamy and not too runny but the perfect consistency and spreads easily
- Comes in a squishy easy to use tube
- Removes makeup effectively and gently
- Very good for removing eye-makeup
- A coin sized amount is enough
- Great for people with dry and combination skin as it does clean while moisturising
- Has a nice fragrance
- The toning claim is a little far-fetched
- Leaves my oily skin greasy
Verdict: Although I was looking for a cleanser for oily skin I have come to realize my search might be in vain but if im willing to adjust this product is as near perfect as possible.
It’s great for removing light to heavy makeup and is a boon after a day in the heat and pollution. I normally apply it with cotton and gently swipe it over my face wait for 5 min and either follow with a toner or splash my face with water to remove the extra oiliness although I usually skip this step in the winters as my skin needs the extra moisture. However it has never broken me out.
And like I said, it removes eye makeup including waterproof liner and mascara very gently although its best if you use a little extra.
I would definitely give a thumbs-up to this product and the next time Oriflame has a discount on this product I am hoarding it 🙂
Have you tried Oriflame Essentials 3 in 1 Cleanser ?