Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Face Mask
Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Face Mask : I bought this after reading the IMBB review on Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Day Cream and Facewash Review. I am always a fan of peel off face masks and when I came to know about it – I immediately ordered it for myself. Peel off face masks work really well for people like me who have combination to oily skin.
What Oriflame says about Grape antioxidant peel off face mask?
This peel-off mask comes with pure organic grape seed extracts. It basically works on removing the dead skin cells, thereby brightening and balancing your skin of its natural oils, leaving it smooth and radiant.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Pvp, Oleth-20, Parfum, Glycerin, Salix Nigra, Vitis Vinifera, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin Sulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 16035, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
How I apply this face mask?
I apply this particular face mask once every week. I simply cleanse my face with a mild facewash, scoop 1.5 teaspoon of the product on my hand and apply evenly all over my face, avoiding eye area. I leave it for 25-30 minutes and then peel it off.
What I like about the Oriflame grape antioxidant peel off face mask?
- It comes with a mild grape fragrance which is amazingly soothing and refreshing.
- The peel off is quite gentle on face.
- It does work on removing some dirt off my face, even after me cleansing it with face wash. The reason why I can say this is because, the mask after coming off looks somewhat grayish for the areas near my nose (that gets most of the oil!), whereas the cleansed areas give an off-white shade to the peeled mask. I feel it does avoid getting black heads, since I’ve not got any from a long time (donno if it is because of this mask or other products I keep on experimenting with!! :-P)
What I didn’t like about Oriflame grape antioxidant peel off face mask ?
- As per claimed by the company the mask does not dry off within 15 minutes. It takes more time, which might be annoying.
- I haven’t seen any difference in my skin. But, this can be only with me. My skin hardly gets affected by dirt or pollution. It might show some real good difference on people who are sensitive and allergic to dirt, or who have super oily skin.
- With the amount of product getting used every time, the quantity is quite less for the price you pay.
Price: Rs.259/- for 50ml
Overall, I am quite satisfied with both the products. I may not buy the peel off face mask for the simple reason of me being a lazy bone in using it, but Oxygen boost face mask is a definite buy for me as long as it is available!! 🙂
Rating : :-* :-*:-*
Have you used Oriflame grape antioxidant peel off face mask? Please rate in the box below.
- Oriflame Optimals White Peel-Off Mask Review
- Oriflame Essentials 3 in 1 Cleanser Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review